Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone watch Champions League?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
FC Barcelona just destroyed Liverpool. Seriously, how can anyone support this rich and spoiled Chaddam team with faggot players such as Pique, Suarez, Busquets, Vidal and Gigacuck Messi? :feelsree:
Was hoping for a non Spanish team to win this time but thanks to Manletssi, Liverpool is pretty much eliminated. Barcelona obviously win CL. FUCK!

Ive made 2 bets on that and lost.

It would be cool if Ajax won but I think they'll just going to be destroyed.

Would be a remarkable achievement for Tottenham if they won it but can't see past Barca after tonight.

Sorry to ask this question, but whats that?

Messicel the goat

Fellow ethnicels om sui watch now that Salahcel is out

Barca gonna win it I think
I've watched the match tonight. Liverpool should've just took a close loss after the 1-0 and hope to win at home, but no they went nuts trying to boss Barcelona with very high defense line, pressing and Possession. Barcelona, especially Messi took advantage of that and scraped their defense. It's over for Liverpoolcels.

It would be cool if Ajax won but I think they'll just going to be destroyed.

I'd love ajax to win it. You know their squad will be ripped apart in the summer like monaco was a few years ago.

Messicel will pummel Ajax in the final mark my words. This is his year

used to a few yrs ago but not anymore, much more entertaining then basketball or baseball..

keep crying for barcelona

Messicel will pummel Ajax in the final mark my words. This is his year
Very high IQ post tbh. Anything else then Barcelona winning would be big surprise ngl.

Sorry to ask this question, but whats that?
Soccer i think. Where chads play and if they get touched they fall on the floor and cry like babys.

Shit another thing I don't care that much about, but watching the Chads cry like babies would be pretty funny to watch.

Don’t really care much about sports like I used to

Barcelona is just better than any team. They will win Champions League 95%

UScels are in the corner wanking to the superior side of the pond's "soccer". Keep holding ur "footballs" when it clearly is basically a rugby ball u cunts.

UScels are in the corner wanking to the superior side of the pond's "soccer". Keep holding ur "footballs" when it clearly is basically a rugby ball u cunts.
I’ve always been confused why we call it football tbh. You don’t use your feet and it’s clearly not a ball..

Handegg is more fitting ngl.

Very high IQ post tbh. Anything else then Barcelona winning would be big surprise ngl.
ajax unironically play better football than barcelona imo.

barcelona are just the better team overall, and will win in the hypothetical final

ajax unironically play better football than barcelone imo.

barcelona are just the better team overall, and will win in the hypothetical final
ajax are getting raped in the summer. It’s a real shame tbh.

ajax unironically play better football than barcelona imo.

Without Messi and Dembélé Barca wouldn't get past anyone of the last 4.

What the fuck?!
Now that Barca team lost by 4-0 and I lost my fucking money.

Holy shit, this game was Mental, gg Liverpool. Hopefully Spurs come back against Ajax tomorrow. Even As a neutral viewer I'm fucking speechless.

Sounded like an incredible game. Liverpool must fancy their chances now - winning the Champions League would surely make up for missing out on the Premier League title.

Could very well end up being two all-English finals with Chelsea and Arsenal in pole position in the Europa League.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back