Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone want to work with me? [Market affiliating]

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
You will be basically hiring people to make profit on my site and 3 of us will split the profit. The more you hire, the more you make and I am not bullshitting ded srs.

Just participate in pyramid schemes theory

Just participate in pyramid schemes theory
It's not a pyramid scheme, it's the market affiliation. It might sound like one because you invite people but site is already there, foids will upload their own products to sell, and you don't have to invest anything nor the foid has to invest anything except the time so I dont see how it's a pyramid scheme.

how do we know its not bullshit?

ded srs? elab on what i have to do

ded srs? elab on what i have to do
Basically you tell foids on chaturbate or some shit to sign up to my website and sell their premium snapchat through there, we will promote her and shit might as well setup a public snapchat account for her. Then 3 of us agree on our profit. She will be promoted on my instagram etc.. ded srs

Okay. How much time would it take?
Basically you tell foids on chaturbate or some shit to sign up to my website and sell their premium snapchat through there, we will promote her and shit might as well setup a public snapchat account for her. Then 3 of us agree on our profit. She will be promoted on my instagram etc.. ded srs
I'm down.

Okay. How much time would it take?

I'm down.
To hire a foid? Might take a day or two, or maybe even 1 hour.. Really depends ngl, Im gonna discordlossus you

not nt enough for this tbhjfl

Or we could just sell some feet pictures of me.

keep crying for me whoever said "pyramid scheme"

No I don't want to be your slave tbh

With my iq i can only work as a janitor tbh :feelsrope:

Just be a pimp theory

Nah I’m too lazy even for internet work. Trading crypto is easer and more profitable anyway so I’ll stay with that. Sorry boyo.