Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope anyone want to play some league?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
we don't have to voice chat if you are high inhib like myself. if you do i'm on NA: Duckyyyyy is my username

Fuck. Am in oce rip.

i could play with you but im on euw:feelsbadman:

I am shit at that game ngl

I haven't played in like 5 years since they did that shitty skarner rework then put out rek'sai to replace him

I play ivern jungle if that's ok

I am shit at that game ngl
i'm shit too, funny when they get angry for our incompetence
I haven't played in like 5 years since they did that shitty skarner rework then put out rek'sai to replace him
yeah the whole game is pretty much different now, pretty shit but still good cope
Brutal tbh. What roles/champs you play?
jg/adc
and just any champ that's broken tbh, i don't have enough skill to play high IQ champs nor can I carry. jhin/mf are pretty fun, also olaf and lee sin are my go-tos

Incel trait: maining top lane

i'm shit too, funny when they get angry for our incompetence

yeah the whole game is pretty much different now, pretty shit but still good cope

jg/adc
and just any champ that's broken tbh, i don't have enough skill to play high IQ champs nor can I carry. jhin/mf are pretty fun, also olaf and lee sin are my go-tos
do they still do that thing where they make the newest champion ridiculously overpowered

do they still do that thing where they make the newest champion ridiculously overpowered
yeah they never learn, make new champ op> player base complains > nerf champ > repeat
lol no, top lane is for chads like sett,darius and garen
top lane for chad
mid lane for high IQ players
adc for the raging incel
support for the ewhore
jg for everyone else

yeah they never learn, make new champ op> player base complains > nerf champ > repeat
Why don't you quit then, it's pretty clear it's not a mistake on their part, they are doing it intentionally to sell more champions and make more money

Why don't you quit then, it's pretty clear it's not a mistake on their part, they are doing it intentionally to sell more champions and make more money
it's really the only game I play on PC nowdays, i should probably expand my vidya pool, but shits addicting so theres that

it's really the only game I play on PC nowdays, i should probably expand my vidya pool, but shits addicting so theres that
true, I guess looking at it as a casual pastime it doesn't matter how well balanced the game is, maybe I'll try playing it again

Different region and probably different elo explains that.
But yes, that was a well timed contrast.
yeah that was a bit of a disparity lol. i'm in bronze so most players are garbage like myself, especially the adc's who usually run up without playing safe and just get 1 shotted by mid /top thinking they're tanky

yeah that was a bit of a disparity lol. i'm in bronze so most players are garbage like myself, especially the adc's who usually run up without playing safe and just get 1 shotted by mid /top thinking they're tanky
I never could stand how squishy adcs are. They are made from paper, but oh boy if they are a good player and have a good lane lead. There goes all your dragons and there goes all your teams hp.

I would agree that adc is trash role right now ngl, they get mogged by bot lane mages.

Brand damage is insane, he is a """""support""""".
his support build still does more damage than an underleveled adc
but god forbids he builds full ap while supporting, just ff

I main Xayah and Riven.

I'm also shit at the game pewpew.

i used to play long ago

I don't play lol tbh

I reached plat 3 a year ago and uninstalled.
If some cels are willing to play, i'll install it back.

I am in EUW. ex-udyr, master yi, support swain main (manly champs, no escape mechanix, you go in you either kill them all or die)

top lane for chad
mid lane for high IQ players
adc for the raging incel
support for the ewhore
jg for everyone else
support isn't for ewhores if you play swain, gp, maokai, wukong, j4 support.
I reached plat 5 with gp support :feelskek:

Last edited:
@Einon wants to

just put your username on a public forum theory

I reached plat 3 a year ago and uninstalled.
If some cels are willing to play, i'll install it back.

I am in EUW. ex-udyr, master yi, support swain main (manly champs, no escape mechanix, you go in you either kill them all or die)

support isn't for ewhores if you play swain, gp, maokai, wukong, j4 support.
I reached plat 5 with gp support :feelskek:
jfl anything can be played as support in 2020, it just depends on who dodges and cucks you. and rip on NA
im down,but im on eu nordic and east
its literally over for NAcels

I just have an account that I made recently but never play due to shitty school work and lack of energy