Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone want to play Apex or Fortnite later

deleted fortnite ages ago and last time i played apex i got roasted for being shit and i havent touched the game since

I'm shit at gaming cuz of my shit genes, no matter how much effort I put in. Sucks having slow reaction time and just slow and retarded in general.

lost my interest in games now i just ldar tbh :feelsrope:

I'd be down for it, but only if you're an absolute shitter like me. That way I don't feel bad when we get eliminated.
Oh, and it would have to be Apex, I'm tired of Fortnite.

I used to play these shit game.s but I can't any more they are all almost shit. meditation and lucid dreaming is far fucking better

fortnite was good up to like season 5 then it turned to shit, i was a legitimate god at it tbh

ngl kinda wanna reinstall & play it now that it's mentioned

apex is complete shit

i'm down, do i have to talk ingame though my voice sucks

fortnite was good up to like season 5 then it turned to shit, i was a legitimate god at it tbh

ngl kinda wanna reinstall & play it now that it's mentioned

apex is complete shit
It has a lot of cool features now tbh
i'm down, do i have to talk ingame though my voice sucks
mine does too you don't have to

Have not played Fortnite since season 4 or something and i never found apex interesting. The only game Im playing now is borderlands 3 and waiting for rdr2 on PC. Mordhau i still play but not as much tho.

I never palyed those games and never will.

I play team fortress 2

Stopped playing real video years ago, my guy, but I would've loved to do something with you.

Saw some video of a guy with like 2k hours in that game and I expected you to say something crazy like 6,000 lol
How many hours do you have on tf2

Playing Batman Arkham city

my fortnite name is jesus_rules90 if you want to add me - its not my main account name because well i'm paranoid and im sure IT and other sites like to Dox people here so I recommend not using your main account to.

I play on controller on both PC and PS4, i will probably play tomorrow afternoon till later in day. Going to sleep now or trying to

I play team fortress 2
same lol

what class do you main?
It has a lot of cool features now tbh

mine does too you don't have to
what vehicles do they have now? i miss the airplanes but they removed them. I'm going to reinstall forrnite later today tbh since i haven't lost the ability to play like a pro
my fortnite name is jesus_rules90 if you want to add me - its not my main account name because well i'm paranoid and im sure IT and other sites like to Dox people here so I recommend not using your main account to.

I play on controller on both PC and PS4, i will probably play tomorrow afternoon till later in day. Going to sleep now or trying to
same lol, i play controller on pc, you know you're good when you rek pc players with a controller

Last edited:
Sure.Lets play Fortnite.

Completely unnecessary too. Why do they need backstories at all. Could have just let players customize an appearance and then pick a class each game.
True i would played it but they made to fattogish game so no ty :feelstrash:
The west forces fags so bad in the games its so forced

I played apex a few times and I didnt find anyone until the end of the game. Boring shit tbh