Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone used to love computers, internet and technology but now loathe it?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
2006: Oh yeah all this tech and the internet is going to make life so much better, the future looks great. :soy:

Now: But all it's doing is making me miserable because of what it's done to the dating market for below average guys, then there's all the social media shit and foids on their phones 24/7 looking at hot guys and "cute" crap.

Yes, because in the past it was mainly occupied by those seeking to gain new information about a particular topic or converse with others about it, or perhaps later on simple normal communication with family/friends; it evolved into a tool of the elite and a tool to further increase the discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, hypergamy, widely accepted moral degeneracy, and foid privilege, those ideas then being disseminated across to all parts of the world and the Internet basically being used as a medium for propaganda and to censor all those they disagree with... :society:

And additionally, of course, the social media and online dating websites you talk about only further spurring on the standards and entitlement of foids, further affecting the average sub 5 male. :feelsUgh:

I used to love rockets and dinosaurs but now I don’t have passion for anything anymore

Ted_Kaczynski_2_%28cropped%29.jpg

Early 2000s were the best. Best balance between technology, and "online dating" was very primitive or HTML5 based.

Smartphones and high speed internet were an mistake

Can't open social media without seeing retarded normie shit and people flexing their good genetics.
You enter internet to cope with tech stuff, funny clips of Russian guys getting their limbs broken and instead of that you see people demonstrating their superiority making you step closer to rope section in hardware store.

i still love vidya

but social media does make me feel miserable

gaming and internet is for losers and parents who wanna lock you inside all day, hated this shit ever since i realized this

Yeah same... When I was young I enjoyed it and thought it would make everything better because I was too young to realize the harm it did to our soyciety

I blame parents and degenerates. Technology can be a negative influence if you blindly trust it.

The industrial revolution and it‘s consequences have been a disaster for humanity.

I used to love rockets and dinosaurs but now I don’t have passion for anything anymore
There's no point in having passions if you have no one to share them with :fuk:
Oh an by the way you're my ex-avi bro now :shock:

Yes, i used to be very excited about the future of technology. Now i'm actually terrified. We should have never advanced past the early 00s tbh.

Yes, because in the past it was mainly occupied by those seeking to gain new information about a particular topic or converse with others about it, or perhaps later on simple normal communication with family/friends; it evolved into a tool of the elite and a tool to further increase the discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, hypergamy, widely accepted moral degeneracy, and foid privilege, those ideas then being disseminated across to all parts of the world and the Internet basically being used as a medium for propaganda and to censor all those they disagree with... :society:

And additionally, of course, the social media and online dating websites you talk about only further spurring on the standards and entitlement of foids, further affecting the average sub 5 male. :feelsUgh:
Older nerds doomed younger nerds, they invented and popularized all this technology only for it to pull up the ladder underneath them once they made their money.
What no pussy does to a MF.
I blame parents and degenerates. Technology can be a negative influence if you blindly trust it.
But back in the first half of the 00's technology was a good way to get ahead and having knowledge was encouraged, now it's a dead end cope for most.
The industrial revolution and it‘s consequences have been a disaster for humanity.
Wonder what it was like for guys like us back then, if we mostly died during childhood or ended up with a homely wife. Life was tough but at least we got our dicks wet.
There's no point in having passions if you have no one to share them with :fuk:
:fuk: I'm slowly coming to see my hobbies and copes this way, just trying to fill a void with them until I burn out. If I had a gf then hobbies would be a once a week thing not every day like they are now because the only other option is rotting in my room.
Yes, i used to be very excited about the future of technology. Now i'm actually terrified. We should have never advanced past the early 00s tbh.
:yes:The people who invented tinder need putting in a pirates chest and throwing into the ocean.

No. Technology has made our lives objectively better in every way except for social media. But again, social media is not the main point of technology.

i am a neo Luddite now

:feelshaha::yes:
Early 2000s were the best. Best balance between technology, and "online dating" was very primitive or HTML5 based.

Smartphones and high speed internet were an mistake
When social media and smartphones came along everything started to change, there's even data out there showing this as the catalyst for the rise of inceldom.
Can't open social media without seeing retarded normie shit and people flexing their good genetics.
You enter internet to cope with tech stuff, funny clips of Russian guys getting their limbs broken and instead of that you see people demonstrating their superiority making you step closer to rope section in hardware store.
How long before the old internet is dead for good and only foids and attractive guys on instagram and whatever else people use these days is all that's left? I think youtube will see a major decline this decade.
i still love vidya

but social media does make me feel miserable
Yeah, if use social media it's rope fuel but if you don't use it you're further outcasted from life. No social media = red flag and preselection failure.

none foresaw how internet will make foids declare holocaust against sub5s and now we have to live with consequences

Luv' my puter simple as

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back