Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone use nulled.to? (apparently easy way to make money online)

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
So I have heard a few people running amazon scams by getting refunds on things they bought. Well the guides to do this are here. But you need to pay the site $10 to access all the guides.

Does anyone have the guides or are they willing to split with me?

lol all of the methods are the same u just call and tell them it never arrived or the box is empty / partially empty

lol all of the methods are the same u just call and tell them it never arrived or the box is empty / partially empty

Yeah, I want to do that but it seems illegal and it's linked to your address...

Also, it's not making money because you are spending money and getting it back. It's more of a way to save money.

Yeah, I want to do that but it seems illegal and it's linked to your address...

Also, it's not making money because you are spending money and getting it back. It's more of a way to save money.
its legit if u dont try it with big purchases and have a clean account lel amazon has no way of finding out whether ur lying

ive done it 3 times before the customer support staff got suspicious and filed for an "investigation"

its legit if u dont try it with big purchases and have a clean account lel amazon has no way of finding out whether ur lying

ive done it 3 times before the customer support staff got suspicious and filed for an "investigation"
How big are purchases that are too big?

How big are purchases that are too big?
ive heard people say that its best not to go over 500 dollars cus thats when they get the police involved

but the most theyll do is go around to ur house to ask a question or two

there was a couple who refunded a million dollars worth of stuff until they got caught lol

High IQ way to scam amazon:

1) Have a dynamic IP you can reset.
2) Live in apartments
3) Have a bank account that offers "virtual cards".

Okay now you're set.

Why 1)? Well Amazon does some IP ban so when you're banned you just change of IP.
Why 2)? Well it's easier lmao, once you're banned you just change the label on your mailbox and you put a made-up name.
Why 3)? So that when you're banned, your credit card ain't banned. If you don't have such a thing or that Amazon labels it as scam card, just register to N26, Revolut, or any company that offers cards for nothing.

Now you're set, just go and scam the shit out of amazon you crook.

ive heard people say that its best not to go over 500 dollars cus thats when they get the police involved

but the most theyll do is go around to ur house to ask a question or two

there was a couple who refunded a million dollars worth of stuff until they got caught lol
I only ask for refunds and shit when my shit actually doesn't arrive. idk, it's probably not worth it. The cops know who I am so if they go to my house for even the littlest thing, there will be a shootout.

Seems illegal and very likely to end up badly.