Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone unironically feel like they escaped the matrix?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy
★★★★★
I have such a profound and deep understanding of everything in society that I am now completely above it

I was never in the matrix to begin with because they never let me in.

Yes, we have learned the laws of this world as they are.

The only way to escape the Matrix is to kill yourself.

Not really, I doubt any of us here have truly escaped the matrix. In order to truly escape the matrix one would have to live as a hermit in nature in a cabin in the woods or on some island, as long as you are wageslaving or going to school you are still deep inside the system

Yes, I'm in my basement

Not really, I doubt any of us here have truly escaped the matrix. In order to truly escape the matrix one would have to live as a hermit in nature in a cabin in the woods or on some island, as long as you are wageslaving or going to school you are still deep inside the system
Yea exactly. I live in a cabin in the woods and can do whatever i want on my free time, but when i'm at work i'm part of the matrix with all the other slaves. It's two different worlds really. I already feel like i'm part of the matrix whenever i enter a city.

What about if you are neetmaxxed??