Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone tried using craigslist casual encounters?

HARDONTHOTS

HARDONTHOTS

ALLAH SNATCHED MY FOREHEAD FML
★★
Before i was black pilled i would be on craigslist every day trying to lose my virginity. Only got replies from gay men lol...... Anyone else use this?

Girl posts there get 100s of replies why would they ever pick you

Girl posts there get 100s of replies why would they ever pick you
Usually the ones on craigslist are below average looking thots who been fucked 100000000 of times. Thats why i tried using it so i could lower my standards. I thought mabye a 40 year old post wall landwhale would be down to take my virginity.

The spammers are out-of-control on Craigslist (and Backpage for that matter). I gave up on weeding through the bullshit a long time ago.

just run tinder morph game, wear concealing clothing, get her drunk

craigslist is just full of fags and prostitutes not worth the effort

I tried a few times recently, like a few weeks ago. I found a real woman who messaged me from my post saying I was a virgin and they claimed I sound perfect.

Then, I sent a face pic and they ghosted me. Women love CHAD virgins.

I tried a few times recently, like a few weeks ago. I found a real woman who messaged me from my post saying I was a virgin and they claimed I sound perfect.

Then, I sent a face pic and they ghosted me. Women love CHAD virgins.
Brutal.

All the females on there (besides the older low iq thrice divorced used up landwhales that "like like long walks on the beach" anyways) are either bots or prostitutes. You'll have better luck getting laid on POF or something, not that that's saying much.

Why bother even trying? You're not a true incel if you still try.

nah, craigslist isn't a good way to meet women anymore even if you're attractive

You should have faced enough rejection growing up to know how futile it is to try anymore.

I did. I cannot help but put in a tiny bit of effort still. One guy here called me 'fakecel' for having a tinder, even though that's the first time i've been called that unironically. I had the most brutal rejections out there.

nah, craigslist isn't a good way to meet women anymore even if you're attractive

It only seems good for certain fetishes. Otherwise, you'd be better off using a dating app like Tinder, Bumble, or OKCupid if you're desirable to women (in other words, nobody on this site, lol).

Last edited:
I did. I cannot help but put in a tiny bit of effort still. One guy here called me 'fakecel' for having a tinder, even though that's the first time i've been called that unironically. I had the most brutal rejections out there.
You have a lot of heart then. Bless your soul.