Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone tried mewing?

No. Because proponents of it posit that it makes your jaw somehow larger and you chin more projected. But what's happening is that pressure is being applied to the maxilla, not the mandible. So with the jaw left alone I don't see how it would possibly change.

No. Because proponents of it posit that it makes your jaw somehow larger and you chin more projected. But what's happening is that pressure is being applied to the maxilla, not the mandible. So with the jaw left alone I don't see how it would possibly change.
I think since all bones are connected, when maxilla moves forward, the mandible also moves forward,

No since such minimal force cant alter your bones, but it's better than mouth breathing ofc

Can’t change your bones bro so it’s pointless.

I've been doing it as long as I've been alive.

My jaw is still recessed

No since such minimal force cant alter your bones, but it's better than mouth breathing ofc
Yep. Also, if you are mouth breathing it is likely because your nose is blocked. See a doctor and address it if this is the case

As long as you aren't a mouth breather your jaw is solely influenced by your genetics.