Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone tried looksmaxxing

Undervalued

Undervalued

Your local pussy drier.
I would but I'm a poorcel at the moment because of uni. :feelsUgh:

I can't change my curry race, what's the point?

If I were rich...

What kind of lookmaxxing would you consider doing
I've actually forgotten most of the things I've wanted to do. Kek, what inceldom does to you. :feelshaha:

No. I've considered rhinoplasty for a long time, though; it's the only thing I can do to looksmax.

Yep. I had a whole routine. Worked out constantly. Obsessed over nutrition, bought all sorts of skin and hair care products. Bought nice fitted clothes. Even dropped a 1000 bucks on acid peels to clear my skin up. Was going to consultations for plastic surgery. I tried and read about everything until I realized most men aren't putting in that kind of effort and it was just a big waste of time and money. Can't change height or bone structure unfortunately.

Nigga i shit in a bag theres 0 point

I would but I'm a poorcel at the moment because of uni. :feelsUgh:
It's not worth it. By the time you actually become any decent looking foids' standards will have already increased. All that time and money you spent on looksmaxxing just to become normie-tier is going to go out the window because by then Normie=Incel and HTN becomes the new Normie.

This pattern will continue either until anything below 9.5/10 is considered incel or until society collapses.

Last edited:
I've tried everything within my power except surgery.

Not gonna even try and get plastic surgery, though.

It's not worth it. By the time you actually become any decent looking foids' standards will have already increased. All that money and time you spent on looksmaxxing just to become normie is going to go out the window because by then Normie=Incel and HTN becomes the new Normie.

This pattern will eventually continue either until anything below 9.5/10 is considered incel or until society collapses.
Well said.