Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone tried cutting off moles?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Has anyone tried this? I am too embarrassed to go to a skin clinic, has anyone succeeded in cutting off small moles with boxcutter/knives? I got one near my hairline that is starting to show and I gotta cut this shit off. How painful is it, and what are the repercussions?

I heard thats dangerous for some reason. I think there was some product that freezes and makes it fall off.

I heard thats dangerous for some reason. I think there was some product that freezes and makes it fall off.
only dangerous if u already got cancer in that mole cus u can spread the shit, but i aint got no cancer, just dont like the look of it

only dangerous if u already got cancer in that mole cus u can spread the shit, but i aint got no cancer, just dont like the look of it
Here is the product, google do you have it at some local pharmacy. Its says its safe and painless, you freeze it and wait to fall off.

View: https://youtu.be/2EX72Eb4VXs

Go to a clinic

i aint got no cancer
Personally, I don't know if my moles are benign or not. I know what to look for but the differences seem so subtle.

I am too embarrassed to go to a skin clinic
Me too to be honest, and it doesn't help me that I suck at dealing with appointments. I don't even know how some guys manage to get colonoscopies or the health of their dick checked. At least I get yearly checks of my blood and urine, which is better than nothing.

Here is the product, google do you have it at some local pharmacy. Its says its safe and painless, you freeze it and wait to fall off.

View: https://youtu.be/2EX72Eb4VXs

Nice. I already knew there was a painless treatment by freezing it, but I didn't know it was so simple that it can even be done at home.

Nice. I already knew there was a painless treatment by freezing it, but I didn't know it was so simple that it can even be done at home.
Ask around in your pharmacy i heard there are two types, one faster that freezes and second acid based that you use for 2-4 weeks, probably there are pros and cons.

not sure bout moles but I cut off some small warts from my arms and eyelids long ago with my bare fingers
hurt a little but I don't regret it one bit tbh

Get a professional to do it wtf

A dermatologist can numb you up and slice it off in a matter of seconds really.

not sure bout moles but I cut off some small warts from my arms and eyelids long ago with my bare fingers
hurt a little but I don't regret it one bit tbh
This
Has anyone tried this? I am too embarrassed to go to a skin clinic, has anyone succeeded in cutting off small moles with boxcutter/knives? I got one near my hairline that is starting to show and I gotta cut this shit off. How painful is it, and what are the repercussions?
It don't hurt very much. One time I got paid to cut a mole of a dude. I forgot the location. But I used a wicked sharp super clean pocket knife. He didn't flinch or make any noise. So it wasn't too bad. I cut it out deep until even the "root" was gone. It didn't even bleed much. It was strange.

Anyway dude was happy and gave me almost 100usd and some beer.

A few months later he was still very grateful about it! It only took five or so minutes!!!
Get a professional to do it wtf