Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone thinking about going to a streetcorner and flogging the blackpill?

avsky1

avsky1

Banned
-
maybe some leaflets or something to only the ugliest people I see. I also have a bullhorn if I want to give a speech.

avsky1 said:
maybe some leaflets or something to only the ugliest people I see. I also have a bullhorn if I want to give a speech.

You should do it and have it recorded. But don't fucking good it up and turn more people against us. Practice your speeches, make a solid pamphlet/flyer with the blackest of pills, dress appropriately, take a shower (not even joking this time).

blickpall said:
You should do it and have it recorded. But don't fucking good it up and turn more people against us. Practice your speeches, make a solid pamphlet/flyer with the blackest of pills, dress appropriately, take a shower (not even joking this time).

I have a nice button up flannel I could wear. & I'd keep the speech short maybe just saying ''Women only care about looks. If you're an Indian, black, or sub-6 male, you stand no chance to hypergamy''

avsky1 said:
I have a nice button up flannel I could wear. & I'd keep the speech short maybe just saying ''Women only care about looks. If you're an Indian, black, or sub-6 male, you stand no chance to hypergamy''

Make it more catchy, use rhyme, that's what all these protestears do nowadays. "Can't find a date? Be irate!" "On a scale of 10, are you sub 8? Take the black pill, fight the hate!"