Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone think they look handsome?

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
I think i genuinely look nice. I dress elegantly, well fitting khakis, wonderful button up dress shirts, tie, Ray-Ban glasses, and a fitting haircut. I use a $400 cologne and wear the Rolex i inhereted from my grandfather. I'm 6'1", white. 

I'm pretty sure I have hit the maximum capacity of looksmaxing. I went to class yesterday, saw a stacy and made a positive comment about her computer. She nervously laughed and turned herself even farther away from me. I almost wanted to burst into laughter at how fucked I am. Nothing adds up. I seriously believe that I actually look nice,how have I not even held the hand of a singular female.

I act nicely. If a normie sees this thread well then they just know, I don't publicly broadcast I'm an incel to people. Yet they just naturally sense it. What the heck is it?

I do have some mental issues but how could people sense that? I've managed to perfectly replicate conversations that I've studied. I have literally put up a perfect front to be normal. I mean holy fuck.

nah I look like a taliban

face man face. you got it or you don't. read my post on "New paint on a shitty house = house is still shitty"

LOOKSMAXING is one of the ultimate copes. You think homeless Chad even thinks about looksmax?

nooo

I look like shaved head Boabdil...

opsec said:
saw a stacy
I don't even look at them

opsec said:
I don't publicly broadcast I'm an incel to people. Yet they just naturally sense it. What the heck is it?
they just see my face

Why even spend money on clothes when it's all about the face?

Homosapicuckus said:

I stopped caring about the way I dress indeed

I admire myself in the mirror, but I turn out bad in photos so I guess that's the real me.

I actually thik I am, but I'm also a fucking retard so it cancels out.
Being fearful of a ban, I'll say that I've been approached by girls but I just don't know how to handle a situation like that, they end up being creeped out and thinking i'm a sociopath and "that weird guy"

I'm not ugly I just look way younger than my actual age which is a huge deal at 19. (Not a single girl wants to date someone who looks like 14/15

Uglycel here.

Homosapicuckus said:

i think my face looks ok. i literally am at a loss here.

opsec said:

do females talk to you?

opsec said:

What you think vs the reality /=

If you haven't been noticed or asked out by women chances are you belong the incel league is more than possible. I don't know a single normie who hasn't been asked out by a femoid. It's the first signal which differentiates a normie from incel. A Chad gets frequently asked out by women and get a validation on a daily basis.

Homosapicuckus said:
What you think vs the reality /=

If you haven't been noticed or asked out by women chances are you belong the incel league is more than possible. I don't know a single normie who hasn't been asked out by a femoid. It's the first signal which differentiates a normie from incel. A Chad gets frequently asked out by women and get a validation on a daily basis.

this is absolutely mind boggling. like what eggman said in take the blackpill. im just playing catch up. all of these people have been fornicating and adultering since 15 14 even 13 years old.

i just wanna crawl in a ball and die just htinking about it. im DIFFERENT from everyone.

what a disgrace.

It depends. In the mirror I look like a 4/10 but when I see myself on pictures... It's over.

opsec said:
this is absolutely mind boggling. like what eggman said in take the blackpill. im just playing catch up. all of these people have been fornicating and adultering since 15 14 even 13 years old.

i just wanna crawl in a ball and die just htinking about it. im DIFFERENT from everyone.

what a disgrace.

1453263405-118860ca3c5f49b5dc5669db5b5b6f9a.gif

you are mentalcel as shit

I'd say I look handsome for an incel. But when I look at other incels like incelman, framecell222 etc. I'd say I look as an average incel or even below average.

PM me pics of yourself OP, I'll be able to tell if you're genuinely handsome or not.

I am not a desirable human.

opsec said:
I do have some mental issues but how could people sense that?

We have been genetically programmed for millennia to sense that something is "off" about a person based on their body language, tone, etc.

Also, the mirror lies. Also, we get habituated to our own appearance. Our perception of self is highly subjective.

blickpall said:
We have been genetically programmed for millennia to sense that something is "off" about a person based on their body language, tone, etc.
yes BUT

( face )

Kointo said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9O1o_Qetr8[/video]

The part that starts at 0:42 reminds me of nausea
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/LwWxKUAcNFw[/video]

yeah, girls are intimidated by my looks that why im a 22 year old kissless virgin  :cool:

Facade said:
I'm not ugly I just look way younger than my actual age which is a huge deal at 19. (Not a single girl wants to date someone who looks like 14/15

I do

I think I just look odd, but not necessarily ugly, I don't blame girls for wanting nothing to do with me.

do you have autism? unless you are socialskillsmaxx normies always somehow smell the autism and then treat you as an autist.

thirsit said:
It depends. In the mirror I look like a 4/10 but when I see myself on pictures... It's over.

Exactly the same. It gives me hope and then takes it away.

whogivesafucc said:
I think I just look odd, but not necessarily ugly, I don't blame girls for wanting nothing to do with me.

It's the same for me. Whenever I compare myself to other people, I don't look similar.

Kointo said:
whogivesafucc said:
It's the same for me. Whenever I compare myself to other people, I don't look similar.

Like, everyone else looks normal, except for me. Legit fucking weird.