Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone the same age or older than their Dad when he made you?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
29, at this age he'd already been with Mum for years, got a steady job and a house and was generally settled.

At this age I'm the complete opposite of that.

Not yet, it's over if you were born with old parents. But I doubt I'll achieve a lot more than him when I'm his age, the landscape of the West has just changed too much for any subhuman to easily progress to that point. :feelsohgod:

I have to wait 15 more years.

Over a decade older.

Never began for me.

My parents were class A failure wageslaves, compared to any of my relatives so, no I probably achieved more already :feelskek:

What does your Dad think of your situation?
Don't know. Didn't really have that heart-to-heart with my dad, and don't intend to. WTF is the point? It's just fucking sad.

"Hey dad, what do you think of your genetic lineage ending with your ugly son?"

Yep, I feel like 10 years later and my Dad would've struggled big time.

Was your Dad old or are you youngcel?

What does your Dad think of your situation?
He's old.

I don't want to make you paranoid, but besides, when you're at that age living with your parents, it's strange for the neighbors who talk behind your back.

If you run into someone you know you haven't seen in years, be careful.

When most find out they still live with their parents, it's another embarrassment.

Apart from other things I don't want to list otherwise it becomes a book.

Youngcels bear this in mind should they reach a certain age.

My parents were class A failure wageslaves, compared to any of my relatives so, no I probably achieved more already :feelskek:
So apart from no sex you're ahead of them?
Don't know. Didn't really have that heart-to-heart with my dad, and don't intend to. WTF is the point? It's just fucking sad.

"Hey dad, what do you think of your genetic lineage ending with your ugly son?"
Same, mine didn't give me any man to man talks or advice growing up.
He's old.
:yes:
I don't want to make you paranoid, but besides, when you're at that age living with your parents, it's strange for the neighbors who talk behind your back.

If you run into someone you know you haven't seen in years, be careful.

When most find out they still live with their parents, it's another embarrassment.

Apart from other things I don't want to list otherwise it becomes a book.

Youngcels bear this in mind should they reach a certain age.
That's true, I'm not too bothered about neighbors at this point since most know there's something wrong with me upstairs but the times you unexpectedly have to interact with someone you've not seen in years-decades catch you off guard.

I encountered someone from college (we left 10 years ago) at the gym and told a few white lies when he asked what I was doing with myself these days, I wasn't even friends with this guy and he used to make fun of me for being a skinny autist back then. Now he's got a long term girlfriend and a kid whilst I failed to launch.

So apart from no sex you're ahead of them?
Money wise(Which isn't much to compare to begin with they were always broke, they have awful spending habits), and intellect yes.
Sex and relationships no. :feelsbadman:

Money wise(Which isn't much to compare to begin with they were always broke, they have awful spending habits), and intellect yes.
Sex and relationships no. :feelsbadman:
Would you rather be broke but in a relationship with sex, or as you are now?

Would you rather be broke but in a relationship with sex, or as you are now?
Depends which kind of broke if I could keep a roof and food over my head sure.
Homeless probably not, not sure I can cope as easily with homelessness.
My parents skirted off their wageslave jobs and ended up with disease and terrible aging. (And a myriad of other problems)
I would still define myself as broke, but in a better position.

Not yet, in 8 years.

Incel factory, wtf were they thinking?
It never began for me. They needed a retirement plan, and since my brother is disabled, I was brought into this world.

i think i will need more 6 years or probbaly 7 to be as old as my suubhuman dad when he was impregnating my mother.
but the same age at that moment, not older than him