Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone surprised by how little indians and asians there are here?

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
From all my time lurking here I thought the place would be populated by currycels and ricecels, but apparently they're just a vocal minority lmaoo
Why do you think that is?
Screenshot 20200428 062826 Imgur

1. Inceldom usually applies to the West
2. West has high Caucasian population
3. It's the internet lmao

East Asians have their own forums.
I don't know about Indians but I think most are bluepilled bobs and vagene chasers.

Just be Curry confirmed

@pp183

Indians aren't too bright because of inbreeding. They look like as sin which is why most are incels. Asians are too busy studying to become doctors, programmers, lawyers etc...(Eastern Asians.)

Plus outside of South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan most of Asia is poor and overcrowded to where wealth disparity is notable (especially in China.) There's tons more, but will probably not even hear the term "involuntary celibate."

Indians aren't too bright because of inbreeding. They look like as sin which is why most are incels. Asians are too busy studying to become doctors, programmers, lawyers etc...(Eastern Asians.)

Plus outside of South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan most of Asia is poor and overcrowded to where wealth disparity is notable (especially in China.) There's tons more, but will probably not even hear the term "involuntary celibate."
i thought indians were smart, most of the curries i see in the west are pretty smart and are professionals similar to chinks, only the ones back home are retarded similar to chinks

From all my time lurking here I thought the place would be populated by currycels and ricecels, but apparently they're just a vocal minority lmaoo
View attachment 246646
Indians are all coping on looksmax, don't believe me go there for 5 minutes it's literally mumbai

East Asians have their own forums.
I don't know about Indians but I think most are bluepilled bobs and vagene chasers.
most men are bluepilled anyway
View attachment 246646
most curries and aisans are a minority in the west, and blackpilled people are also a minority so obviously this fourm will be populated by less curries and ricecels
Indians are all coping on looksmax, don't believe me go there for 5 minutes it's literally mumbai
ye tbh, i meet all the fellow curries on looksmax

In order to encounter this forum you would need to first be redpilled and eventually make your way to the blackpill, most actual currycels and ricecels dont get redpilled so they cant get blackpilled. Part of this is culture, most curry/rice parents dont want their sons dating before a first job.

too busy slaying

i thought indians were smart, most of the curries i see in the west are pretty smart and are professionals similar to chinks, only the ones back home are retarded similar to chinks

Have fun reading.

They are busy shitting on the street and chasing bob and vegene. They probably have no idea who incels are.

Have fun reading.
tl dr: that study is outdated and mensa iq showed that the average indian has a decent iq, indians pretty much invent eastern aisans main religon bhuddism and other shit

1. Inceldom usually applies to the West
2. West has high Caucasian population
3. It's the internet lmao
This and the fact that ethnics tend to be more cucked on average somehow

They are excellent blue pilled copers.

I'm a pure ricecel that was born in New Zealand of all fucking places so I don't have the pressures of rice society but I have all the expectations of white society

I'm a pure ricecel that was born in New Zealand of all fucking places so I don't have the pressures of rice society but I have all the expectations of white society
Does any girl like you

Tbh curries from India go for arrangedmarriagemaxxing. On rare occasions, it works out since some foids in India are still a bit conservative.

Does any girl like you
Lol fuck no, I wouldn't be here if any did. They're all chad and tyrone dick slots. Foids will literally go for the bottom of the barrel white normies before they set eyes on any one that isn't black or white

Tbh the incel forum on Reddit is filled with them. A lot of minorities don’t want to sign up to .co due to all the stormfrontcels here

Because whites are truecels.

Besides, curries and rices will probably go to their own forums in their own language.

Japanese have their own incel forums most likely. Chinese has literally tens of millions of incels but most live in rural bachelor villages or in urban hellscapes. Either way, Chinese internet is tightly controlled, so they may or may not have their own boards. Curries are mostly delusional thanks to their traditional system. Aftricans (Nigeria) also have their own forums iirc.

Tbh the incel forum on Reddit is filled with them. A lot of minorities don’t want to sign up to .co due to all the stormfrontcels here
Sounds very silly. Race coping is annoying, but being constantly fucked with on leddit is worse. Stormcels are just mate guarding their race's women, which is what any uncucked male should do.

Japanese have their own incel forums most likely. Chinese has literally tens of millions of incels but most live in rural bachelor villages or in urban hellscapes. Either way, Chinese internet is tightly controlled, so they may or may not have their own boards. Curries are mostly delusional thanks to their traditional system. Aftricans (Nigeria) also have their own forums iirc.

Sounds very silly. Race coping is annoying, but being constantly fucked with on leddit is worse. Stormcels are just mate guarding their race's women, which is what any uncucked male should do.

Nah plenty of Currys are pretty blackpilled these days

Black-cels shall rise.

Let my Negroes grow

i was suprised too but like others said indians are stupid bobs and vegana chasers while asians dont know english.

Coz of language iam sure. Also arranged marriages.

40 percent of this forum is asian ıf you consider kebabcels asian.

Japcels are the only Asians who are high IQ enough to discuss it, and they all have their own Japanese specific imageboards and forums.

Other ricecels and curreycels are generally very good at copeing and remaining bluepilled

yeah. my impression of this site before joining was that its just people posting alt right and edgelord shit tbh. but I only really knew this site from IT screens of it

The survey was of the most active users. Most people here who are active daily are basement dwelling autistic NEETs which seem to be more likely to be white.

Many rices and curries are actively wealthmaxxing/STEMaxxing, actually have some friends/social circles, etc despite many more being incels (by statistics at least).

@ColdLightOfDay
Low IQ reading here you'd think that a lot of the forum would be curries and rices just because they talk about their ethnicity regularly/every day. Plus a lot of them are self-hating anyways. I've seen the same sort of posts on reddit incel spaces.

I think I saw a poll on a reddit incel space and it was once again like 50-60% white.

Last edited:
The survey was of the most active users. Most people here who are active daily are basement dwelling autistic NEETs which seem to be more likely to be white.

Many rices and curries are actively wealthmaxxing/STEMaxxing, actually have some friends/social circles, etc despite many more being incels (by statistics at least).

@ColdLightOfDay

Low IQ reading here you'd think that a lot of the forum would be curries and rices just because they talk about their ethnicity regularly/every day. Plus a lot of them are self-hating anyways. I've seen the same sort of posts on reddit incel spaces.

I think I saw a poll on a reddit incel space and it was once again like 50-60% white.
This tbh
I guess they're just very vocal about their race

Rice and currycels are huge cucks that don't wanna say evil shit online

Of course, man. It's the ones in the West that are smart enough to move out of their homeland.
Can't compare the typical street-shitter in Mumbai to the programmer at Google.

Most rice jus kind of accept it imo. Many normie rice look down on ricecels, usually blaming them for their shortcomings.

I live in Mumbai. Most Indians are low IQ and don’t think the internet exists beyond TikTok, Instagram and Facebook. They all live in the moment.

Tbh I guess it’s better than wallowing in self-pity like Asians and Westerners but that’s because they are high IQ and realising your true place is quite important too.

Not really, curries are slayers

most are bluepilled simps and cucks

A major part of userbase on this forum is based in the west. So most curries and rices here are 1st/2nd gen diaspora.

Also most ethnics don't even realize they are incels.