Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone succesfully bloatmaxxed here?

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Im watching a youtube clip about bloatmaxxing...it seems easy and fast af. Anyone here doing it right now?

Face, height, frame. This is what matters

doesn't look attractive to me.

Well, you're gonna be strong af you manage to do it, but don't expect to attract foids.

Well, you're gonna be strong af you manage to do it, but don't expect to attract foids.
Yeah but you dont have to take shit from other small guys anymore. I think thats the thought behind it.

"gaining weight to become atteactive"

Whats this stupid shit?? Gaining bloay is the fastest and strongest way to drop your attractiveness to earth core levels. One of thr most important factors for male attractiveness is facial definition and contrast ffs.

DO NOT FOLLOW THIS STUPID BAD ADVICE

its like sawing off your legs because you want to run faster

idk, bloats i've seen seem to have social circle....it probably makes approaching harder so bloats run social circle game based on standing out and being self-aware of their bloat and drawing attention that way. i would try to healthmaxx/hawkmaxx (hawk = thin sharp face with minimum fat and water retention) if you are closer to being thin than to being fat.

Whats this stupid shit?? Gaining bloay is the fastest and strongest way to drop your attractiveness to earth core levels. One of thr most important factors for male attractiveness is facial definition and contrast ffs.
Good frame is extremely important too...arent you prime example of that?

Good frame is extremely important too...arent you prime example of that?

Becoming bloated does nothing for frame. you ruin your face too, which os the only asset you have as a framecel.

Defined lean framecel >>>>>> bloated fat one

Yeah but you dont have to take shit from other small guys anymore. I think thats the thought behind it.
If that is what you want go for it bro.

Are you extremely skinny/lanky? Then bloatmaxxing might help.

Even that turd Venne (guy in mental_out’s avi) whose jaw is super recessed looks better thin.

I am bloatmaxxed. I am now robust

DO NOT FOLLOW THIS STUPID BAD ADVICE

its like sawing off your legs because you want to run faster

this 10000 times over

even if you'll never talk to a woman again, you look like a fucking idiot who is unhealthy

also almost every good looking guy who ever existed has a lean face

That guy looks disgusting and repulsive tbh it remains me of shrek

after you die and no one finds your body for a few days it will be bloatmaxxed.

No woman is attracted to some roadhog looking fat fuck, stop coping. If anything leanmaxing is more effective than bloatmaxing