Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone succesfully achieved penetration in their dreams?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
When I do nofap I sometimes have sex dreams, but the thing is I can kiss a girl, cuddle with her but then when it comes to fucking her it never happens

Usually shes either not ready or we get interrupted

Its frustrating getting blueballed in my dreams like that and it always happen I never get to have sex

Is it even possible to fuck a girl in your dreams? Anyone done it?

no, I always either wake up, or the dream takes a twist and out of nowhere im in fucking lalaland or something

I have before, but never reached orgasm. Tbh I barely remember my dreams now.

I do, then I cum sleeping and wake up even more suicidal.

Happens a lot, specially now that I haven't fapped in months, but I always ejaculate (while sleeping) before penetration.

my dreams never have a coherent series of events tbh they are all nonsense

whenever i achieve penetration in a dream it just feels like...nothing :feelsbadman:

yes twice actually i used to Luicddreammaxx

I either don’t remember them or they are utter nonsense

Yes, but only once. I woke up soon after that as it turned out to be a wet dream. Felt really good, man. I wasn't on a streak or anything.

better just use a vr and fleshlight or onahole, i tried this but i woke up when i grab her ass

I wake up right before I can hold her hand.

I have before, but never actually coomed.

Every time I’m about to I wake up :feelsrope:

I have reached penetration but I wake up before I ejaculate. I think I have only reached orgasm once.

whenever i achieve penetration in a dream it just feels like...nothing :feelsbadman:
It is because in dreams you are pure energy being.

The most "sensation" you can hope for in a dream is, "energy blending" or "resonance." Or perhaps inductance.

Most folks don't understand the various different laws that apply "there."

For example, touch and smell. Colors and sounds. All very different in the side worlds.

The closest thing to sex in a side world is resonance.

No, one time I didn't even talk to the girl without being a full retard. Getting rejected by a girl I created myself JFL, beyond over. The only penetration I might achieve someday is with a bullet to the skull

How is your brain possibly going to generate this experience? It vant and whenever you get close your dream will have to get interrupted because its an impassable hurdle, its literary a division by zero to your mind.

Yes, many times. Especially during the morning hours of half dreaming when I get a raging morning wood after half a day of nofap. It is the most raw feeling of sexual pleasure since the brain is shut down and I have forgotten who I am, what my life is. Even my basic thought process is not the same(which is usually cynical and depressing). Fapping while awake does not compare. This is what chad must feel like releasing sexual energy with no self awareness.

In deeper actual dreams I have achieved penetration only twice or thrice. My dreams are usually not about sex but weird ass shit.

Never achieved orgasm tho.

Nope. Can’t say that I have.

I do every time I have a wet dream. It doesn't really feel like anything, I guess because you can't dream a feeling you never experienced

Unfortunately I almost immediately ejaculate and wake up having to shower and change.

Makes me wish I could just cum with the power of my mind like I do while sleeping, I've heard a very small portion of men can do it but not me:feelsrope::feelsrope:

once

it was incredibly weird

When youi've been single for 20+ years you don't get dreams about that anymore.

You actually get rejected in your dreams as well.