Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone struggle with chronic pain?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41309
  • Start date
Deleted member 41309

Deleted member 41309

Self-banned
-
It's not only my social anxiety thats contributing to my shit life, but alsothe MASSIVE chronic pain i have 24/7.

I wasn't diagnosed with anything, other than some gastro-something-something (IIRC) but from what it seems i have all the symptoms of IBS and Fibromyalgia.

Fatigue, muscle pain, bloating, stomach cramping, feeling like someone is putting shards of glass in my stomach.

Last 3 months, also experiencing headaches, feeling very cold and sick.

It's over brocels:cryfeels::cryfeels: my chronic pain gets even worse when around other people, i literally wanna just cease to exist, this is unbearable.

Life is so unfair, some ppl get a disease-free life, and a life of mental health, and here i am, rotting alone in my room, feeling like ASS 24/7 (for about a decade now). :incel::incel:

Anyways, enough with the venting, i just wanted to ask.:feelsaww:

I also have stomach problems often, i have chronic ear pain that makes my teeth also hurt, often i get headaches. My back hurts a lot, i twisted my wrist while weight lifting now it cracks and hurts for months.

Chronic neck pain

I also have stomach problems often, i have chronic ear pain that makes my teeth also hurt, often i get headaches. My back hurts a lot, i twisted my wrist while weight lifting now it cracks and hurts for months.
Brutal. Sorry to hear brocel :cryfeels:

Yes. I have chronic leg cramps and I have extremely sharp pain when I walk for more than an hour. My esophagus also has been burning while I eat so I've lost a lot of weight recently. I think it might be acid reflux but I'm not sure. Very brutal.
Do you have tremors too? I have the same leg cramps I'm going to see a neurologist soon

Emotional pain. Thous heart is filled with hatred.

Chronic inceldom

Thanks brocel, our entire bodies are one big shithole. :feelsrope:
Yeah:cryfeels: you know its over when you go to the store and have to rest for like a whole day cuz youre so fatigued and shit :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Absolutely brutal

Chronic pain is brutal and makes life miserable.

I don't have it but I've had a series of migraines and two counts of what I believe were food poisoning in a short time span. Had the second one today and I slept in the middle of the day with clothes on and several blankets to not feel cold. Woke up super dehydrated. Luckily it seems to be going away now.

Last edited:
Do you have tremors too

Close Enough:

Allow me to provide something more relevant. Give me a bit of time...