Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone Still Think They Deserve "Rights"?

They are alredy allowed to kill their children anyway.

They are alredy allowed to kill their children anyway.
This is true. "Teehee I'm just gonna ride uncommitted dicks and then murder my infant if I have an accident teehee!"

NUKE US NOW!!!!!!!!

There's this growing trend of females wanting to continue to engage in drunken whoredom even after becoming pregnant and having kids. It's not even something they just do in their youth anymore. I just want everyone and everything to be killed at this point. Fuck this gay earth.

This is deeper than women being degenerate. Things like this are of a piece with putting sex freak men in the girls' washroom, low-IQ darkies in our universities, and exogenous hormones in our children. It's an effort by political Jews and their leftist footsoldiers to break down normalcy and demoralize that which is beautiful.

I think we can all agree that it is justified to beat women in this case?

There's this growing trend of females wanting to continue to engage in drunken whoredom even after becoming pregnant and having kids. It's not even something they just do in their youth anymore. I just want everyone and everything to be killed at this point. Fuck this gay earth.
Very true actually, and not something I've mentioned much here. It's ENRAGING. We have a moral obligation to castrate everyone and let the human race die out.

I think it is sexist women should bear children. Fuck I can't. Fucking sterilize them so we can be equal.

you have to be shitting me.

no its not sexist, if you drink its a good chance you can harm your unborn child.

no its not sexist, if you drink its a good chance you can harm your unborn child.
But life is short. I can't be without muh party life and alcohol. That is sexist. Men can always drink. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yeah rights and lefts. And a fucking chainsaw to their vaginas.

Giphy 5

But life is short. I can't be without muh party life and alcohol. That is sexist. Men can always drink. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Women should just get their ovaries removed if they want to live the degenerate lifestyle. It's gross, but it's their retarded choice. They should never be allowed to have kids though and fuck the kids over.

they are just creating future incels that will suffer from alcohol fetal syndrome lol

There's an extremely good chance. Fetal alcohol syndrome is not uncommon

No screenshot, cucktears???

fetal achahol syndrome

Its also sexist to tell men not to beat their wifes

At this point, taking away their rights is for their own good.