Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone stay friends with ppl from high school incl girls?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I kind of have an “asked every non disgusting chick in the school out and they all rejected me” situation, and the three guys I did hang out with regularly interacted and had get togethers with five girls in our classes, they were all Stacy lites, but one had incredibly huge tits, everyone wanted to fuck her lol, she was like HH cup and a slim build.

We had regular parties at one friends house and I got to see all the girls regularly while they were drunk. None of them liked me though, I was viewed as the annoying inconvenience and weirdo. Basically no different to a club, they all made it very clear they have no interest in me whatsoever, and I kinda just stuck around cos of the guy friend who held the parties. He told me once that all the girls felt sorry for me that I’m an ugly guy, and they were nice to me out of pity.

Sigh,

And never had any friends in school to begin with.

Careful, dude. Some here might call you a fakecel based on the fact that the Stacylites didn't scream and pepper spray your incel ass the moment you entered within a 20-foot radius of their body.

In all seriousness, I keep contact with a couple of friends. I had longer list of people I kept in touch with, but then I realized I needed to move on from all the nastiness that was high school.

I've only had 1 friend in my life xd

I had 2 friends but I barely talk with them anymore

Foids dont count as friends

No I'm not a cuck oh right I didnt have any

The last female friend in my life (online relationship) just ditched me after I admitted to her about my inceldom and suicidalness

Volcel if you had friends in high school

Volcel if you had friends in high school
Well considering my high school friends were basically the same people in middle school I dont think that means vocel, plus I've been in college for almost three years and havent made any friends.

I have no friends and I'm not sure I would want anyway, I am too much of a misanthropist

High school will always haunt u boyo

It's hard being friends with females. As soon as they open their mouths, I want duck tape it. Once was in a car with a girl giving me a ride to a friend's place (friend asked her to do this as a favor), and it was B-R-U-T-A-L.

I was a ghost in high school. I made not 1 friend or acquaintance

no, since high school I never seen one of my few "friends", and I don't know nothing about them.