Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone starting to lose the ability to get angry at the world

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I'm usually extremely angry when I see a cuck, or another "femcel" talking about her boyfriend, or someone saying their "ex boyfriend" was an incel, or another foid getting beaten to death by her boyfriend with a good personality, or most news headlines in general, just always have something that is pure out of clown world. Endless varieties.

Now I'm starting to just feel numb to it. That or I just laugh at it. Because I don't know what else to do. Every day I'm reminded of the clown world I live in and there isnt shit you can do about it.

It's good to be at peace.

I'm usually extremely angry when I see a cuck, or another "femcel" talking about her boyfriend, or someone saying their "ex boyfriend" was an incel, or most news headlines in general, just always have something that is pure out of clown world.

Now I'm starting to just feel numb to it. That or I just laugh at it. Because I don't know what else to do. Every day I'm reminded of the clown world I live in and there isnt shit you can do about it.

Yeah tbh getting angry at the world is just like screaming at a wall that has a crack in it. I would get enjoyment out of it if I were you; after all, laughter does make you healthier to some degree.

Yes. Apathy is starting to creep over and replace it. It is somewhat unsettling.

im chill af nigger

Yeah man I just laugh when I see blackpilled stuffs irl or on some other website now.

Apathy just means you have given up.

Because once you start being depressed you lose all your "anger energy". Once you stop caring about everything, you also forgot about those who made your life shit or circumstances that put you in that depressed mental state.