Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone starting to become more and more asexual with time ? it's a cope but maybe coping enough can make it real

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
It's starting to becomes less and less appealing to find any appeal to foids anymore all i seem to care about is not being genetic trash and i see so much.

I exist so i cope cause their is no reincarnation or afterlife it's this or nothing tbqh and thinking on it foids seem to be losing more and more value to me All i truly want is surgery tbqh.

Nope. Sometimes I get the feeling like my libido has dropped but then I realize I can't go a day without getting blue balls.

Not asexual per se, but I think the constant bombardment of blackpills here is finally starting to erode my false conflation of love (in the emotion/cultural sense) and the libido or sex drive. My libido is sky high of course, as is normal for young men, but I think the blackpills and Stoicism is starting to show me that the lack off affection/"love" is not an intrinsic character flaw on my part, but rather a series of factors largely beyond my control.

Even though I'm still lonely and dissatisfied with the state of Western culture, I at least do not blame myself or loathe myself for failing to mate, and I try to keep in mind that even normies are oftentimes enslaved to the mythos of romantic love perpetuated by Western culture and various industries (ex. jewelers kek).

I’m not becoming more asexual but my attraction for diffrent kinds of females has drastically reduced before i could look at a 4/10 and get a hard on meanwhile nowdays i can look at a 7/10 and not get a boner or want to instantly fuck her.

Im at the same level

I still like to look and stare at bobs and vegine, and fap... But i no longer try to deal with foids on a sexual level. I treat them just like crazy untrustworthy dudes that i wouldn't turn my back on.

I gave up on love and relationships several decades ago. I would bang, but i never get the opportunity.

Not Volcel.

I used to jerk it multiple times a day, now I'm down to like 2-3 times a week if that.

no, but i definitely don't care about fapping that much anymore

Your testosterone levels are spiraling down the toilet. Whether that's a bad thing or not is up to you.

My libido is going up tbh

actually remove your own testes under anesthesiapill

Sounds like depression, not asexual but what is the difference really?