Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone smell their own farts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
Anyone do that? If so, what does it smell like usually?

Everyone does, smell is a diagnostic criteria for evaluating gut health. If it smells bad, its usually because there is a microfauna imbalance. You can have farts that smell "bad" because they have hydrogen sulfide, but sometimes you get farts that smell like death clawed its way out of your asshole to rape your nose, and that usually coincides with an upset stomach or other problem.

Mine smells like cotton candy ngl

used to until i got strep throat from doing so a few yrs back, ded srs, now i never fart in my room

used to until i got strep throat from doing so a few yrs back, ded srs

Brutal.

I heard inhaling your gas gives you brain cancer. Is this true?

my farts smell like rotting corpse if I eat a lot of spices
if I don't eat any spices, they're pretty much odourless

Everyone smells their own filth. Men and women alike. You fart, you smell it. Scratch your crotch? You smell it. It's not gross if it's your own personal grossness.

Everyone smells their own filth. Men and women alike. You fart, you smell it. Scratch your crotch? You smell it. It's not gross if it's your own personal grossness.

High IQ.

Take a shit? You get up and look down at what you've made. Wipe your ass? You inspect the tissue for fecal consistency. Blow your nose? Same as above. I don't know why we do this.

Take a shit? You get up and look down at what you've made. Wipe your ass? You inspect the tissue for fecal consistency. Blow your nose? Same as above. I don't know why we do this.

You don't lick it for taste consistency?

It's good for you, mines smell like a used firework

I cant smell mine