Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anyone seen "The Sound of Freedom"?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Why do lefties hate this film so much? Is it because they are pedophiles?

Haven't seen it but I think they hate it because the director believes Qanon is real or some sheit like that. So rather than the content of the movie, it's the political beliefs of the director. Typical leftism if you don't believe what I believe you deserve to be canceled.

i don't know, but the producer wants to be the next president of mexico in 2024. i'll vote for him, he's the only candidate who does not have connections with the cartels

Because they're told what to think and Jewlywood wants them to think bad of this movie to not shine light on the child trafficking going on theirs and other circles.

Because they're told what to think and Jewlywood wants them to think bad of this movie to not shine light on the child trafficking going on theirs and other circles.
But I thought they were smart free thinkers?

I watched it and thought it was very uncontroversial. For the soys to be against it means that they partake in this pedo shit.

Yes there are many lefty pedos, but it’s probably because they are institution attack dogs and pretty much defend them to the death.

Yes there are many lefty pedos, but it’s probably because they are institution attack dogs and pretty much defend them to the death.
Like this one?
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BN2XCPOaBTc/maxresdefault.jpg

Yes. The final goal of LGBT is raping kids. Mostly boys. Once you see it you can’t unsee it.

Tim Ballard's fairytale.

If lefties hate it then it must be really good, go watch it.

Yes have seen it, it was bad tbh. Really boring.

I think they just hate it bc Republicans support it and back it.