Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone remember /u/tsume24 from the /r/incels days?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
She was this female who used to come on our sub and give us bluepilled advice, until she got banned. Then someone checked her post history and found a bunch of nudes, she was covered in piercings and Zelda tattoos. Her roast beef vagina had at least a dozen piercings on it, she got angry with a bunch of incels sharing her nudes and eventually deleted them all. She later became one of the original members of /r/IncelTears.

You just described the only type of foids on reddit, assuming she is obese.

I remember one australian hooker from there. She had her personal slaves.

Reddit foids and foids in general are disgusting. Dosent surprise me one bit. When I imagine the average Reddit foid, it’s always a fat white rainbow hair landwhale witu nose piercings and possibly some tattoos. Disgusting

i lurked r/incels a little bit but didnt get into it

Yes, I remember that bitch, I posted several nonsensical things she said on r/IncelTears on here back around when incels.me/.is/.co first started.

Pretty based incel brothers tbh god bless them

No, but I’ve dealt with bluepilled women on incel sites before.

high iq incel subreddit user

All I remember is board_gaming and this other foid who would post on braincels.

No man.

It's over for non-OGcels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back