Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone remember this legend from r/incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
based, he shouldn't spit tho because DNA.

Roofies are next.

There's a special sexless place in hell for these women-hating assholes though so it all evens out.

There's an even more special place in hell for women who shit on their family name by having sex outside of marriage.

This kind of shit is useless, its not like it affected the foids in anyway unless he got them sick from it or something.

Based af. The comments can keep crying since nothing will happen

There's an even more special place in hell for women who shit on their family name by having sex outside of marriage.

Did that commenter realize that inceldom is exactly that?

There's a special sexless place in hell for these women-hating assholes though so it all evens out.

I would cum in prime jb stacy drink if i could.

This kind of shit is useless, its not like it affected the foids in anyway unless he got them sick from it or something.
If they knew they would be angry af. And it's satisfying for him because it's a miniature revenge.

6h1okxgnd5051

what????? bad incel??????? >:((((((

Holy shit I remember that post!

I've been in this community for way too long, lmao.

I also remember based calculatorcel, and based librarydoorcel.

Calculatorcel was a guy who was ignored by this girl in a physics class for the whole semester, until it was final exam time, and she didn't have a calculator. Calculatorcel had an extra one and chose not to give it to her to borrow, because she ignored him the whole semester. She very likely failed her final exam and had to redo the course.

Librarydoorcel was a guy who was studying in the library one evening, and he was supposedly the only one there. It was a cold Winter. The doors were locked from the outside, but could be opened from the inside. There were a group of girls who were waving at him to open the library door, and he ignored them completely.

Last edited:
"There's a special sexless place in hell for these women-hating assholes though so it all evens out. "

Typical npc comment jfl.

Holy shit I remember that post!

I've been in this community for way too long, lmao.

I also remember based calculatorcel, and based librarydoorcel.

Calculatorcel was a guy who was ignored by this girl in a physics class for the whole semester, until it was final exam time, and she didn't have a calculator. Calculatorcel had an extra one and chose not to give it to her to borrow, because she ignored him the whole semester. She very likely failed her final exam and had to redo the course.

Librarydoorcel was a guy who was studying in the library one evening, and he was supposedly the only one there. It was a cold Winter. The doors were locked from the outside, but could be opened from the inside. There were a group of girls who were waving at him to open the library door, and he ignored them completely.
really ruffles IT feathers

Lol I remember that one. He also said she was about to cry by the end of the exam.

No it's pretty disgusting. If I found out someone spit in my drink I'd probably want to curbstomp him.

No it's pretty disgusting. If I found out someone spit in my drink I'd probably want to curbstomp him.
Yeah but the point is they won't find out, hence its useless.

Yeah but the point is they won't find out, hence its useless.
So the logic here is that crimes are okay if they're not discovered? I don't agree with that though. I also think there should be capital punishment for this sort of crime.

Lol I remember that one. He also said she was about to cry by the end of the exam.

The saddest thing about that story I think is that I don't believe the woman has learned anything about why he chose not to help her. She probably took that experience as a way to further justify ignoring and being an asshole towards ugly guys, rather than doing some introspection to realize that he only ignored her because she ignored him.

So the logic here is that crimes are okay if they're not discovered? I don't agree with that though. I also think there should be capital punishment for this sort of crime.
What? I was saying that the thing the guy did wasn't based but instead useless. Since those foids won't find out what happened to their food its as if nothing happened to them.

The most legendary redditor of all time has to be Eurasian Tiger. By far.

That hapa incel single handedly blew up r/Hapas and let the whole world know about not only the issues of Hapas, WMAF, but also the problems Asian men face in general.

r/Hapas was (and still is maybe) the most toxic channel on reddit according to normies. I can confirm. That forum was overran with extremely salty and angry hapa and asian men.

I think people in general, including a lot of incels just don't realize the amount of extreme anger and frustration a lot of Asian and Hapa men face. Being sexually discriminated against because of your race and looks hits the soul far harder than if you were just sexually discriminated against for being an ugly 3/10 white guy.

Last edited:
The saddest thing about that story I think is that I don't believe the woman has learned anything about why he chose not to help her. She probably took that experience as a way to further justify ignoring and being an asshole towards ugly guys, rather than doing some introspection to realize that he only ignored her because she ignored him.
If I can remember correctly, that foid was also his lab partner but all she did was ignore him, chat with some chad while he did all the work. She asked for being treated like shit.

The most legendary redditor of all time has to be Eurasian Tiger. By far.

His comics were also a gateway drug in a sense.

I wonder how he's doing? Is he okay?

His comics were also a gateway drug in a sense.

I wonder how he's doing? Is he okay?
I haven't followed up or been to r/Hapas in about 2 years now. Last i heard he took a break from reddit. Claimed he had a chinese wife but we all suspect he was bsing. No way did he have a wife and do all of that ranting in his apartment.

Anyways... I sunk into severe depression after I discovered that sub reddit and haven't been there since. I even got a medical marijuana card and asked my doctor about anti-depressants in a check-up (it took a lot of courage to ask but I needed real help). Didn't go on it but took some time off r/Hapas little by little and started to feel better.

I was always somewhat blackpilled before that but to finally hear other rice men / hapa men formally say what I've been seeing and experiencing all of my life was relieving yet extremely painful (you see the raw numbers, anecdotal experiences, and find up what you're up against).

It really is over before it even began for a lot of Asian / Hapa men. Race is something you cannot change.

Cringe and bluepilled, he should've coomed in it.

I miss the pre soy reddit

I also think there should be capital punishment for this sort of crime.
Spotted the foid.
Capital punishment for a spit in a drink ? Are you on your period, darling ?
Being sexually discriminated against because of your race and looks hits the soul far harder than if you were just sexually discriminated against for being an ugly 3/10 white guy
Yeah, not really.
Who the fuck cares why they're being discriminated, what matters is that they are discriminated

Last edited:
Capital punishment for a spit in a drink ?
If you wouldn't want capital punishment for someone that spit in your drink you're extremely low T. Being anti-capital punishment in general is a sign of low T levels.