Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel anyone remember this... (2000 kids GTFIH!)

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

DRAGON FABLE!

i fucking loved this game as a kid. would always play it and try to level mog my sister and stepdad. id pick warrior, she would pick rogue and he would pick mage. when i get back to college im going to make a new account on it and try to relive those golden days. ah the 2000s man ;)

adventure quest and mech quest were also lit. i liked AQW and played it a lot although i was a preteen around then so not as nostalgic.

fuck yeah i played all the f2p content out of these games

funny how these f2p games in the 00s are better than a lot of games released now for £60

might be, but just might be biased by nostalgia

Sir Pernatural, Sir Koffagus, etc

Tbh

Attachments

• Hank.png
    Hank.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 69
I remember trying to save up to get the cool pet

Damn this takes me back. I played the shit out of browser f2p games when I was younger. I still remember having to wait to be able to log into Battleon because of caps on the server. The adventure quest games, runescape, and habbo were my go to online games in the 2000s. Flash game sites used to also be more popular.

Damn this takes me back. I played the shit out of browser f2p games when I was younger. I still remember having to wait to be able to log into Battleon because of caps on the server. The adventure quest games, runescape, and habbo were my go to online games in the 2000s. Flash game sites used to also be more popular.

newsground gang, my first exposure to nsfw content

I only got to play it for about 10 minuets

Yes!!!! That game was mad addicting

My kid brother was heavy into the whole Battleon/Artix Entertainment stuff. He bought the card game and was an "early adopter" of most of their new products. But then he kinda drifted away.

This is the difference between him and me. When I was his age, if there was an Adventure Quest Worlds or a HeroSmash, and I had the opportunity to be such a king nerd that I was rubbing elbows with the developers like I was their friend, I would've jumped on it. And he had that. But he just fell out of it. And now he's living some kind of actual human social life, I think. Maybe that's one of the areas I went wrong. I invested too much into non-social things.

90s kids>2000 kids

to be frank

the only game I played was FATE

Remember when newgrounds was shit? Good times man

i've played it quite a lot with my classmates. cheated a fuckload on it