Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel anyone remember smosh?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

used to watch this all the time during lunch and after school when i was 12/13. very nostalgic.

Yeah, I miss the early 2010s tbh

I don't want to remember

Great, you got me thinking about my childhood :feelsrope:

Yeah, I loved them when I was a 12/13yo youngcel too, I had all of their videos downloaded on my iPod Classic.

just put a box over ur head theory

fucking annoying CUNT

early 2010s were overall much shittier than 00s but at least youtube wasnt cancer. now normies ruined youtube.

I just miss it cause I was a teen and still in high school, I now get nostalgic when I hear Taylor Swift, for example a week ago or so I heard her "I knew you were trouble" and holy shit, I havent heard that song in forever and a wave of nostalgia just came over me

I could get behind the 2000s tho too, just turn back time someone please :feelsbadman:

Smosh used to be good, until they became a sellout and added a bunch of new people.

I just miss it cause I was a teen and still in high school, I now get nostalgic when I hear Taylor Swift, for example a week ago or so I heard her "I knew you were trouble" and holy shit, I havent heard that song in forever and a wave of nostalgia just came over me

I could get behind the 2000s tho too, just turn back time someone please :feelsbadman:

i know what you mean. anything from those times brings me back. i miss the 00s. the present is like a doomsday dystopian future timeline in comparison.
Smosh used to be good, until they became a sellout and added a bunch of new people.

smosh was good with just anthony and ian as regulars with a guest every now and then. they fucked up when the new people took over.

I used to watch them when I was a lil wee lad but their last videos together were kinda shit and I just grew out of it

I remember but i hate them. I wish i could fuck the asian hoe though. What was her name again?

They made a few mildly amusing things, but mostly they're soy numale entertainment for kids.

yeah sure, I really have enjoy it when I was 11-12 y/o but now it's just not funny and pathetic when I try to look it again

Yeah when youtube was better...

Fun fact: "Smosh" roughly means "it's ugly" in French. (c'est moche).

yeah, their vids were funny and i still think their old childish humor is funny in that non serious way. the zelda song slaps way harder than i remembered
yeah, their vids were funny and i still think their old childish humor is funny in that non serious way. the zelda song slaps way harder than i remembered

Was never a fan. Glad they're gone though. Stupid normie stuff

yeah, the old smosh was good. the new smosh is very repetitive and just terrible.

Im glad they died.

220px-Ian_Hecox_%26_Anthony_Padilla_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg