Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone remember Ryan Gigg's 8 year affair with his brother's wife?

X

Xanadu

Greycel
I was watching videos on the affair and the femoid whore Natasha Giggs who cheated with Ryan Giggs (soccer chad) on Ryan's brother Rhodri (incel/lower tier beta normie) is absolutely vile. Ryan himself is a piece of shit too there's no denying that; but Natasha released the story without telling her husband and slept with Giggs for EIGHT YEARS even when she was pregnant with his brother's child (calling it that her children are actually Ryan's). She also used her fame as a whore to go on Celebrity Big brother and talked openly and almost gloatingly about the affair and on several talk shows. She is a truly disgusting whore who deserves death. I know affairs happen and this isn't directly related to incels but I just feel so sorry for his brother to be used as a foothold by his wife to get to Giggs and make money off selling tabloids her disgusting story. If I were Rhodri (Gigg's brother) I would have murdered the roastie whore and probably Ryan too. Giggs is scum and clearly has some addictions but he at least seemed sincerely apologetic whereas she would smile for the cameras. I hate her so much I feel all cheating femoids should be punished by being beaten to death over a long period of time. Poor fucking guy. What a humiliatingly public way to have to digest the Blackpill.

Xanadu said:
I was watching videos on the affair and the femoid whore Natasha Giggs who cheated with Ryan Giggs (soccer chad) on Ryan's brother Rhodri (incel/lower tier beta normie) is absolutely vile. Ryan himself is a piece of shit too there's no denying that; but Natasha released the story without telling her husband and slept with Giggs for EIGHT YEARS even when she was pregnant with his brother's child (calling it that her children are actually Ryan's). She also used her fame as a whore to go on Celebrity Big brother and talked openly and almost gloatingly about the affair and on several talk shows. She is a truly disgusting whore who deserves death. I know affairs happen and this isn't directly related to incels but I just feel so sorry for his brother to be used as a foothold by his wife to get to Giggs and make money off selling tabloids her disgusting story. If I were Rhodri (Gigg's brother) I would have murdered the roastie whore and probably Ryan too. Giggs is scum and clearly has some addictions but he at least seemed sincerely apologetic whereas she would smile for the cameras. I hate her so much I feel all cheating femoids should be punished by being beaten to death over a long period of time. Poor fucking guy. What a humiliatingly public way to have to digest the Blackpill.
Yeah I remember. Femoids are scum, they should be paraded naked for such stuff

Rhodri-Giggs_2.jpg

Chad cucking his incel brother is quite sad.

Xanadu said:
...If I were Rhodri (Gigg's brother) I would have murdered the roastie whore and probably Ryan too.....

The media is quick to demonize the Muslims world where this sort of thing would probably be acceptable if not legal.  The Jewish usurpation of the Western world is gynocentric.  They want us fighting their wars against the Muslims though we have more in common with them in some ways than the Jews.

The whore and the Chad should have been killed for their degeneracy.

CopingGymcel said:
Rhodri-Giggs_2.jpg

Chad cucking his incel brother is quite sad.

brutal eye area

Xanadu said:

remember wayne bridge and john terry, how crazy is that? bridge isnt even incel, but fucking whore wife couldnt resist sucking terry's cock

there are so many examples in the world, thats partially even in university i didnt try much to obtain a gf

This is why I don't even bwant to get married. My brother is a Chad and the potential for something like this to happen to me is pretty high

Women can never be satisfied, they always want more. This is too much a big headache to handle.

11gaijin said:
Yeah I remember. Femoids are scum, they should be paraded naked for such stuff

parading around naked for women is "empowerement"