Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone read Alek Minassian's story?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
His life sounds like a nightmare, I can't think of anything worse than being an autistic ethnic in Toronto.

Being an ethnic and living in the west gives you minus 2 points.

Public transportcel?
Bus 11

This is my ride.

Being ethnic in the west 0/10, add being autistic to that and you're -10/10.
The only ethnics I ever seen ascending are the fresh of the boat ethnics who seem to social maxx with their culture and literally bring their gf with them here.

His life sounds like a nightmare, I can't think of anything worse than being an autistic ethnic in Toronto.

Read this from his schoolfriend, it goes into way more detail about his complete embarrassing autist ways at school. The guy was totally beyond screwed.

Minassian had physical tics and occasionally made growling noises. His classmates ridiculed him and nicknamed him Chewbacca

yea i did, feel rly bad for him, it never began

Is he now finally completely sentenced?

Didnt read it but I will

Read this from his schoolfriend, it goes into way more detail about his complete embarrassing autist ways at school. The guy was totally beyond screwed.
>Suscribe to continue reading

December 6 is celebrated around the world in English speaking countries as

International Marc Lepine Day

It seem that almost every week some distraught suicidal young man takes a rifle or pistol and shoots people at a school, a shopping mall, or a city. These are called horrible events by our media, and invariably used as reasons to hate men by the feminists, their blue gun thug Gestapo, and their talking head lackeys. The young men are almost always emotionally distraught, driven to desperation by a feminazi society that has tried to trample him into dust.

Every year, every month, every day, every hour, men are driven to suicide by the evil feminazi hate machine.

ITS OVER FOR MENTALCELS

no, didnt read