Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone play Tomb Raider?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
I played the 2013 tomb raider and now I'm playing rise of the tomb raider.

After I will play shadow of the tomb raider and then I'll play the older ones

Played Tomb Raider Legends last year. I liked it, pretty fun. The driving sections were garbage though.

We need more female protagonists like pre-reboot Lara in vidya

Played Tomb Raider Legends last year. I liked it, pretty fun. The driving sections were garbage though.

We need more female protagonists like pre-reboot Lara in vidya
I agree.

Lara Croft is hot asf. I also like her as a character too

Tomb Raider Legend is my favorite.

it has a foid in it and its shitty anyways so no thanks

The old ones where laras boobs have the shape of a triangle

yes!

I played the trilogy Legend, Anniversary and Underworld. The last one was my favorite.

I've played the newer trilogy (2013, Rise, Shadow) and the one before that (Legend, Anniversary, Underworld) as well as a few spin offs and mobile games. I'd say they're all pretty good but I think out of the newer reboot games Rise is probably easily the best. Shadow had good mechanics and graphics but lacked the cohesive and coherent story that Rise had. Shadow also got rushed a little because of that stupid fucking Avengers game that was being made at the time, which flopped and was a total and complete failure anyways.

Yes I'm playing it right now!!!

I've played the newer trilogy (2013, Rise, Shadow) and the one before that (Legend, Anniversary, Underworld) as well as a few spin offs and mobile games. I'd say they're all pretty good but I think out of the newer reboot games Rise is probably easily the best. Shadow had good mechanics and graphics but lacked the cohesive and coherent story that Rise had. Shadow also got rushed a little because of that stupid fucking Avengers game that was being made at the time, which flopped and was a total and complete failure anyways.
Yeah rise is pretty good so far

Same here lol.

Do you go for all achievements or do you just beat the game and not play it again?
I try to. I also try to collect everything, all the collectibles, yeah I'm something of a completionist myself

I try to. I also try to collect everything, all the collectibles, yeah I'm something of a completionist myself
Nice same here

I've played the OG games by Core Design and the Reboot trilogy.

I'm setting up an emulator to try out the originals

Tomb raider legends was great, anniversary on the other hand was really buggy for me and less fun.

I WANT TO INPREGNUAT LORA COFT

I played the original on the PS1 emulator.

I played it in the early 2000s

I played the original PlayStation Tomb Raider from 1996 and I played Tomb Raider 2 from 1997 all I remember is I masturbated to Laura Crofts triangular pixelated titties

I have the games

I played the 2013 one and I think a little bit of the 1997 one. I forgot if they were good or not. I played both a long time ago.
I WANT TO INPREGNUAT LORA COFT
Cosigned. :feelsokman:

I like the franchise a lot. I started with the first one on PS1 and I think I played most of the games and there’s still plenty of time to play those I haven’t played. I played:

Tomb Raider 1 (including the remastered one)

Tomb Raider 2

Tomb Raider 3

Tomb Raider 4: the last revelation

Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness

Tomb Raider: Legend

Shadow of the Tomb Raider