Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone play Runescape?

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
It's one of the best copes out there.

If you do, post ur stats

F2pcuck

Looks like it was made in 1991.

Yeah, in 2004

have many years ago. might play it again

I completed all F2P quests, couldn't be bothered spending money or grinding for bonds.

I still hv my acc from 2004/5.

I completed all F2P quests, couldn't be bothered spending money or grinding for bonds.
games like Rs have a hard time to find their place in this day n age, people r not interested in clicking on trees for the 1000000th time to see a number go up

I played it a long time ago tbh, but the graphics are shit and a major turn off so i just play wow most of the time

@i_a_m_i dont you? or am I thinking of someone else? After years of LDARing my brain is mush.

I still hv my acc from 2004/5.

games like Rs have a hard time to find their place in this day n age, people r not interested in clicking on trees for the 1000000th time to see a number go up
I think I reached 60 or 70 woodcutting, it was fun for a week then it got boring for me.
The dopamine of trying to reach 99 died.

Last edited:
when i was 12 i played game is absolute trash honestly play wow classic

I played it a long time ago tbh, but the graphics are shit and a major turn off so i just play wow most of the time
People don't play rs for the graphic lol

People don't play rs for the graphic lol
im saying that I dont like the graphics, not other people, looks like graphics from a 1980's game

im saying that I dont like the graphics, not other people, looks like graphics from a 1980's game
Yeah but it's not a game people play for the graphics. The game mechanics are what's appealing and unique about Runescape, so don't dismiss it only based on graphics.

MMORPGS requires too much investment. tbh