Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone play Cry of fear?

I was waiting for that jump scare, though tbh, I was expecting it from one of the camera flashes.

Yes, I fucking love that game, it's very atmospheric.

Yes, I fucking love that game, it's very atmospheric.
ikr, spend hours on the custom campaigns alone. absolute masterpiece ngl

Based game imo, the best horror game ive ever played, the sound track is perfect, i identify with Simon a lot tbh

View: https://youtu.be/ly8KClThFxM

View: https://youtu.be/MIrZ6zM7jkg

I have it installed. I'll play it someday. When I don't feel like my belly is about to burst because of anxiety. I have a sense of constant fear. You know when you're on a rollercoaster, going down crazy-fast, and you feel that thing in your belly? That's what I feel the entire day. But I'll play the game, brocel. I promised you I would.

I have it installed. I'll play it someday. When I don't feel like my belly is about to burst because of anxiety. I have a sense of constant fear. You know when you're on a rollercoaster, going down crazy-fast, and you feel that thing in your belly? That's what I feel the entire day. But I'll play the game, brocel. I promised you I would.

I watched a playthrough years ago
Damn, I have anxiety too but it's mostly moderate at worst most days.

needsolution avi
Yes, you should
i cant find the game :feelstrash: