Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone other than me happier after the Blackpill?

ImpureIncel

ImpureIncel

Banned
-
Now that I have a clear and accurate understanding of reality, I'm not nearly as frustrated with the world as I used to be.How about u?

im kind of indifferent tbh, i think i've always kind of known about it in the back of my head. it is what it is.

It will hit you eventually. Maybe when you see a cute girl you like make out with chad on a bench

It will hit you eventually. Maybe when you see a cute girl you like make out with chad on a bench
Wish real women where as hot as your avi lol

I also feel happier.

kind of more depressed but at the same time really relieved. I don't have to put effort into things that I now know are pointless

how could you be happier knowing that there is absolutely no hope and you will live the rest of your life alone and will be treated like garbage by every woman you meet nomatter what you do?

The blackpill drove me into suicidal depression. I was much happier when I was bluepilled.

Learning the blackpill made me both angry and happy. Angry for learning the reality world and its cruelness, happy for knowing I own some of the 'good' features.

The blackpill has inspired me to looksmax and thanks to it I lost 60+ pounds.

A dark side of the blackpill is that I lost the idea of karma. I learned that bad people dont get punished and make it far in life, hence I dont feel bad when some incel snaps and ER now. Reality is cruel and some incel responding with cruelty back isnt something that is surprising.

Definitely a gamechanger for me.

I'd like to add that I'm blackpilled in all aspects, not just women and lookism. There are still a lot of blackpilled incels who are still very bluepilled in other aspects.

how could you be happier knowing that there is absolutely no hope and you will live the rest of your life alone and will be treated like garbage by every woman you meet nomatter what you do?

The blackpill drove me into suicidal depression. I was much happier when I was bluepilled.
LOL being a bluepilled cuck sucks, embrace reality and go ER

Difficult to say. The blackpill logically explains the world and our predicament, but it inherently says there is also no hope and no solution. I’m neither happier nor sadder, just numb and apathetic.

Before the blackpill: depressed

After the blackpill: depressed and angry

Im. Defently . indefferent to everything.

Happened to me tbhtbh.

Nah Blackpill made every single thing worse

The only difference is that I have cyclothymia, although I already consider suicide 10,000,000 x.
Learning the blackpill made me both angry and happy. Angry for learning the reality world and its cruelness, happy for knowing I own some of the 'good' features.

The blackpill has inspired me to looksmax and thanks to it I lost 60+ pounds.

A dark side of the blackpill is that I lost the idea of karma. I learned that bad people dont get punished and make it far in life, hence I dont feel bad when some incel snaps and ER now. Reality is cruel and some incel responding with cruelty back isnt something that is surprising.

Definitely a gamechanger for me.

The only evidence of reincarnation has not demonstrated at least the application of Karma, I speak of scientific researches with those of Ian Stevenson and not Buddhist, Spiritist, Hindu, etc. dogmas. The universe looks to be amoral. Looks*

Last edited:
feel more manic and suicidal