Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone notices that most people have unstable personalities?

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
One time they are extremely nice to you, the next they are douchebags.
When you are alone with them they are fine, when with group groupthink initiates, they become massive douchebags, wanting to show off the other humans they are superior.
Once they are helpful, afterwards they are assholes.
I dont know how to react. Shall I be good, shall I be bad? I think in fact I am too good.
What do you think?

group/mob mentality is a hell of a drug

I have an incel friend who does this to me I cant do anything because im the least liked one in our group of friends but I bully him when we are alone

One time they are extremely nice to you, the next they are douchebags.
When you are alone with them they are fine, when with group groupthink initiates, they become massive douchebags, wanting to show off the other humans they are superior.
Once they are helpful, afterwards they are assholes.
I dont know how to react. Shall I be good, shall I be bad? I think in fact I am too good.
What do you think?
It happened to me when I was younger.
You have to understand if they diss you out in group it means you are low value so they are asserting dominance.

Imo ditch them,nothing good will come from that group. Once it starts it is very hard to turn around.

No. People are always the same to me. Either nice, aloof, or rude.

I've noticed it. Friendship is a lie. Some people are offended if you treat them nicely. You can't win.

i agree friendship is a lie it can end in a second over something idiotic no matter how long you've known each other

Chad would have an unstable personality too if he experienced what we've experienced for decades on end. No man is resilient enough to endure such endless torture, no matter what the normies on CuckTears might want to believe. Let them spend a few years in my shoes, with my hideous face, and see how mentally stable they turn out to be.

Yes. Most people are socially awkward as well, but don't get called out for it

Pick your friends better idk.
Also make sure you're not making them change moods by doing certain things.

I don't have enough details about your life/friends to have an accurate opinion....

yeah people are unstable as fuck