Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone notice that ugly yet big and really tall men get a lot of respect despite being incel?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
i guess it makes life slightly better for them

unless theyre giants

Height=power

As a 1.75cm thats strong for my height i probably cant taken a scrawny underweight 1.95 lanky if they know what theyre doing

Who gives a fuck about respect from normies?

Height is the most important metric of the 3 determining factors (height, face, hair)
Short men are treated like little boys.

High T ogres have it easy, they don't suffer as much from inceldom.

women are attracted to strength and power.

Yeah. Other men will respect you. Women will still ignore you but they probably won't bully you like they would a weak looking incel.

Height mogging 90% of males you see cures some of the pain due to my grotesque face.

But how? Why do you need respect from normscum and wagecucks?

Couldn't give a fuck if normie trash don't respect me.

But how? Why do you need respect from normscum and wagecucks?

Couldn't give a fuck if normie trash don't respect me.
It's not about respect. It feels good standing over other guys. Especially manlets that show obvious insecurity.

I want to fucking die. Seriously. My height and frame is so subhuman even girls shoulder check me

High T ogres have it easy, they don't suffer as much from inceldom.

lol no. We have it even worse because we're so low trust. Women FEAR us and are actively DISGUSTED by us. We are hated the most by women. Also makes it a lot harder to get jobs and you can forget about a career in sales.

Most low T incels are just invisible to women, not downright repulsive like high T ogres.

lol no. We have it even worse because we're so low trust. Women FEAR us and are actively DISGUSTED by us. We are hated the most by women. Also makes it a lot harder to get jobs and you can forget about a career in sales.

Most low T incels are just invisible to women, not downright repulsive like high T ogres.
Better than being a little twink who gets pushed around by everyone including girls and no one takes seriously. I'd rather be feared and left alone than looked down on and made fun of. Besides I still have a low trust face, so I'm double fucked.

I prefer having females fear me instead of thinking they can control me, though.

Better than being a little twink who gets pushed around by everyone including girls and no one takes seriously. I'd rather be feared and left alone than looked down on and made fun of. Besides I still have a low trust face, so I'm double fucked.

If you're legitimately an incel, have made a serious effort to get a gf and failed, and are universally hated by women...then you most certainly are not a "twink". Do you have a long midface? Are you balding? What are your aesthetic flaws exactly?

I'm not sure if I'm high T but I'm ugly enough for women to actively avoid me... During the day JFL!!!!! OGRE.

Height makes you respectable, it's just biology. That's why being a framecel baldcel manlet like me is pure suffering

If you're legitimately an incel, have made a serious effort to get a gf and failed, and are universally hated by women...then you most certainly are not a "twink". Do you have a long midface? Are you balding? What are your aesthetic flaws exactly?
By "twink" I meant a small low T gay looking guy, not that I'm attractive in any shape or form. My flaws are too numerous to count, I have zero appeal. My face is long and narrow, tall forehead, bulbous nose with nostrils showing, long ass philtrum, small as fuck palate, weak chin. I'm also a ginger, so skin is absolute shit and hair texture is impossible for styling.

My face is long and narrow, tall forehead, bulbous nose with nostrils showing, long ass philtrum,

Well that's your problem, not the fact that you're low T.

Women LOVE twinks. You're not a twink though, you probably just look weak and goofy (just being brutally honest). Long faces make everyone look like shit. It makes high T guys look like ogres and low T guys look goofy.

Well that's your problem, not the fact that you're low T.

Women LOVE twinks. You're not a twink though, you probably just look weak and goofy (just being brutally honest). Long faces make everyone look like shit. It makes high T guys look like ogres and low T guys look goofy.
Point being, I'd rather be high T and have all those flaws.

i wish i was big i probably wouldnt get bullyed as much

Wanna get your word on this @FACEandLMS as you’re 6”4 with a dom frame

Hmm. I would say that sub8s seem to respect me but chadlites, chads and sickbodied gymcels see me as trash.

cope, 6'4cel here

Face and NT are so far ahead of height it's not even funny.

cope, 6'4cel here

Face and NT are so far ahead of height it's not even funny.

This thread is about respect not attracting women

You might be incel but I bet nobody fucks with you.

This thread is about respect not attracting women

You might be incel but I bet nobody fucks with you.

I don't go outside but you're probably right that it helps a little.

I just want the booty; fuck the "respect" of other talking monkeys.

I've noticed this a lot OP, I wouldn't say "ugly" men but yeah if you're a 4/10 and really tall you'll probably still get women