Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone notice how ppl generally befriend those with a similar SMV?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
incel with incel, chad with chad etc. Maybe a highIQcel could explain this phenomenon?

If I had to take a shot at explaining it, I'd say it's because people generally want to compete within their own sphere. If an incel hangs out with Chad, he's gonna get mogged to oblivion, but if he remains relatively isolated within his own circle of friends, then there's still room for him to feel good about himself.

Common interests\problems\etc

if he remains relatively isolated within his own circle of friends, then there's still room for him to feel good about himself.
so we should all be looking for uglier friends?

Shared pain is the only way you could trust someone.

so we should all be looking for uglier friends?
Not for acension, no. But if you're convinced you're truecel, subjecting yourself to the lifestyle of that of the average Chad will only result in torment for yourself as no women will want you, then yes. Lay down and rot with your fellow comrades

incel with incel, chad with chad etc. Maybe a highIQcel could explain this phenomenon?

because you can relate to the person more. almost everything in life that happens to you is determined by your looks so someone on the same looks level as you is very easy to relate to and you will have a lot in common with. almost every time i've hung out with another male thats my equal in looks, we've always had tons in common.

because you can relate to the person more. almost everything in life that happens to you is determined by your looks so someone on the same looks level as you is very easy to relate to and you will have a lot in common with.
Incelistan when?

birds of a feather flock together

Knowing their place in the hierarchy subconsciously perhaps. No incel tier guy living the chad party life as nature will tell that it doesn't suit him (by how female would act to him)

Similar interests similar problems.

But then every men are the same below sub5 to foids anyway

Just shows that life is only based on looks

It's simple. Chad won't hang out with an incel because hanging out with an ugly loser will impact his reputation amongst girls.