Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment anyone notice Chad gets away with things easier?

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
When Chad does something fucked up, there's still people defending him. it's really fucking sick how looks play such a huge part and people try to deny it.

it's not just foids its dudes too

Meanwhile, I make a sarcastic joke and everybody acts like I killed the fucking president.

Yes happens all the time. Just look at ted bundy

[Experiment] anyone notice all women are fucking whores?

Yes bro. His perfect jaw chiseled by the gods and his piercing hunter eyes make him immune to any wrongdoings according to females.

Meanwhile, I make a sarcastic joke and everybody acts like I killed the fucking president.
Why did you kill him you sick fuck though ?

Absolutely. Halo effect.
Life is better if for good looking people.

Chad can literally kill and get away with it

Watch Chris Hansens “To catch a predator” and try and find me ONE GUY WHO DOESN’T LOOK INCEL TIER

Pro tip - you can’t. 90% of people who are sexual offenders are the result of being ugly and unable to achieve typical norms of sociosexual development directly because of their ugliness.

They are all either short, weird looking, fat, or extremely meek and timid and non-NT.

Being born chad literally makes you immune from negative life outcomes.

Watch Chris Hansens “To catch a predator” and try and find me ONE GUY WHO DOESN’T LOOK INCEL TIER
There's a fair amount that aren't or weren't before they got old. Those are the actual predators that have a long history of fucking up women/kids.

There's lots of Chads out there that hate women. Remember that they are the most blackpilled of all since they're actually dealt with cunts.

When Chad does something fucked up, there's still people defending him. it's really fucking sick how looks play such a huge part and people try to deny it.

it's not just foids its dudes too

There have been scientific studies proving this. Tons of them.

Chad can joke about rape with a foid who was raped next to him, and she'd still find it hilarious

Femoids are born to get away

Being born chad literally makes you immune from negative life outcomes.

Well said. 100% true.

Just be tall and good looking, and good things will happen to you with even the slightest amount of effort, usually all you have to do is go outside.. the forces of the universe will not let you live a bad life. It just can’t happen.. I’m pulling numbers out of my ass right now, but let’s say the world homeless population is half a percent.. it’s probabaly more, but let’s say it’s just 0.5%. That’s 37 million homeless folks.. consider that something like 80% of them are male (probabaly more tho tbh).. 30 million homeless men.. I defy you to find me ONE tall hot homeless guy.. tall hot guys are like 1 in 20 out of the general population, yet I bet not one tall hot homeless guy exists out of TWENTY MILLION.. And if you manage to find one, don’t worry, give it a few months tops and he’ll be scouted, or he’ll go viral, and things will work out soon enough.

Well said. 100% true.

Just be tall and good looking, and good things will happen to you with even the slightest amount of effort, usually all you have to do is go outside.. the forces of the universe will not let you live a bad life. It just can’t happen.. I’m pulling numbers out of my ass right now, but let’s say the world homeless population is half a percent.. it’s probabaly more, but let’s say it’s just 0.5%. That’s 37 million homeless folks.. consider that something like 80% of them are male (probabaly more tho tbh).. 30 million homeless men.. I defy you to find me ONE tall hot homeless guy.. tall hot guys are like 1 in 20 out of the general population, yet I bet not one tall hot homeless guy exists out of TWENTY MILLION.. And if you manage to find one, don’t worry, give it a few months tops and he’ll be scouted, or he’ll go viral, and things will work out soon enough.

if you see a tall Chad thats homeless chances are he probably did drugs.

if you see a tall Chad thats homeless chances are he probably did drugs.
If he still manages to look good after that much drug abuse. He won’t be homeless.. it’s just impossible. And I bet he enjoyed the shit out of his youth.. being homeless for him might not even be that bad compared to the balding manlet that’s been feeling like he’s drowning ever since puberty, always poor, sad, and alone.. just him and his short leg bones and his dying hair follicles.

There's a fair amount that aren't or weren't before they got old. Those are the actual predators that have a long history of fucking up women/kids.

There's lots of Chads out there that hate women. Remember that they are the most blackpilled of all since they're actually dealt with cunts.

I've watched pretty much every episode of the old and new, and can't recall ever seeing a genuine chad. Im sure there are some sociopath chads out there who were born that way, but the vast majority of men on that show, and I bet on a sex offenders registry in general, are there because they are ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back