Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone not have a phone?

A

Allday

Banned
-
The only reason I have one is that it was a gift. No social life, why bother

Does an ipod touch count?

I got my first phone at 25 yo as a gift, barely used it BUT now I am forced to use it for work

funny thing ? I used it only to stay in contact with a femoid who kinda oneitisized me

No smartphone=No femoid contact

I have a phone, but I hardly use it. Of course, you gotta have a phone for emergencies, or you've gotten some job offers, or something...

Who the fuck doesn't have a phone

nausea said:
I used it only to stay in contact with a femoid who kinda oneitisized me

Fakecel

I use it to post and watch YT

Yeah

Sent from my iPhone X

I got a phone because I was low iq. My mother was sick of trying to find me when I got lost. Yeah I know I am a retard.

i've got a tracfone i dont use whatsoever now that im out of uni

I haven’t had a phone in years. I don’t miss it.

i just got a phone last year after not having one for like 10 months. the only thing that really sucked was sitting with someone and not having a phone to look at or being somewhere real boring

I don't own a smart phone but I own a Motorola c113.

motorola_c113_00.jpg

I have never had a landline.

I use my phone much more as an alarm clock.

Allday said:
The only reason I have one is that it was a gift. No social life, why bother

I wish I could get ride of the smartphone and use a simple phone just for calls and text.

but there are certain features like camera that exists only in smartphone so I'm forced to keep one

I used to never have a phone because I would sometimes go a week or more without calls. Everyone around me kept bitching about me not having a phone, and I finally caved in and got one that I keep the bill paid on.

The same thing happened with Facebook. "Why don't you have a Facebook? Everyone has one. It's weird if you don't have a Facebook in 201x"

I told them I have no friends, and a Facebook with no posts and 25 friends who are just my family members screams "loser." They couldn't pull any normie logic out to combat that one.