Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone miss me?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
★★★★★
Because I don't even miss myself. This may be my final post. I think I'm done. I've made a horrible life for myself and I got unlucky with both genes, maternal health, and being brought up by mentally ...eccentric parents. I'm just going to try and talk to more people so my brain doesn't completely fry.

Besides that I can find no real connection, not here nor anywhere.

If I'm ever lucky enough to have a son (by ivf, I know no woman would ever take me), my first priority will be making sure he doesn't end up like me. I'll get him a childhood girlfriend he can grow up and pair bond with, and I'll get him enough testosterone to fully grow into a man. Life's simple in that way, most people just don't see it. All you need is a friend, a sexual partner, and being how God made you. I'll make sure he gets all of those things.

Goodbye and I appreciate you all,

-A swell fella

:feelsYall: Hi brocel. Yeah, I've talked to you before man.

Last edited:
See you tomorrow!

Because I don't even miss myself. This may be my final post. I think I'm done. I've made a horrible life for myself and I got unlucky with both genes, maternal health, and being brought up by mentally ...eccentric parents. I'm just going to try and talk to more people so my brain doesn't completely fry.

Besides that I can find no real connection, not here nor anywhere.

If I'm ever lucky enough to have a son (by ivf, I know no woman would ever take me), my first priority will be making sure he doesn't end up like me. I'll get him a childhood girlfriend he can grow up and pair bond with, and I'll get him enough testosterone to fully grow into a man. Life's simple in that way, most people just don't see it. All you need is a friend, a sexual partner, and being how God made you. I'll make sure he gets all of those things.

Goodbye and I appreciate you all,

-A swell fella
bye man, ill surely miss ya.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

You’ll be back

Don’t have a son if you don’t have a gf man. It just isn’t worth the struggle

Oh I thought you looked like an actual "Greek god" in the mirror :forcedsmile:

Ok. I depend on this place so much anymore
I'll just keep talking to you in discord and keep calling my parents and aunt. Besides that this is like any other social media except without the momentum of gaining followers or subscribers.

Should've stayed banned