Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone loves saying "its over"

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont know why but I find the phrase hilarious, sometimes I just say it out loud for no reason at all other than its so fucking funny

Well it's one of the most favourite phrases among members, sometimes it's used for fun and giggles, but has some heavy meaning behind it some other times.

Yeah, It feels liberating saying it aswell.
It's fucking over.

I love it, you can say it in a lot of context and it wouldnt seems too out of place for normal people, but other incels might get the reference

It's freeing, to accept that it may actually be over.

I prefer it never began tbh.

That means it isn't actually over for you or that you're coping. It's suifuel for those it applies to.

Yes bro, or "cope" when I don’t agree with people kek

It is truly over for incelterminologycels

my chad friend lately tells me "out of chance" and then laughs

Musashi Its Over

One of my favorites are "chad slays while (insert ridiculous and unattractive thing here)"

Well it's one of the most favourite phrases among members, sometimes it's used for fun and giggles, but has some heavy meaning behind it some other times.
:feelsrope:

I prefer "its over for [x]cels" especially when the x is more and more ridiculous. Also "cope" is good because you can draw out the "o" and also it's a pretty efficient way of saying "in believing that, you are utilising a coping mechanism my friend".