Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone live in a van?

M

meatball

Banned
-
I lived in a car for about 8 months. Was hard sleeping across the seats.

Had a gym membership so got a daily shower.

Ate like shit at burger king.

Summer was brutal trying to fall asleep.

No, but i might be homeless soon. My mother said she'll kick me out if i don't pay rent. I speant all money on booze though. I will probably go to a homeless shelter if that happens though.

What did you work?

hope it gets better, man

No, but i might be homeless soon. My mother said she'll kick me out if i don't pay rent. I speant all money on booze though. I will probably go to a homeless shelter if that happens though.
Don't let that happen. Get your drinking under control. Tell you mom you have a problem and need help imo. She may have sympathy.
I lived in a car for about 8 months. Was hard sleeping across the seats.

Had a gym membership so got a daily shower.

Ate like shit at burger king.

Summer was brutal trying to fall asleep.
I never had to live on my own. I have heard of the van lifestyle on youtbe though ngl.

Sorry to hear that, suifuel situation tbh. I dunno where you live but in Spain in summer being inside a car even for 10 minutes is unbearable.

no but sounds comfy. if my mom ever gets fed up with me I might just tentmaxx ngl :feelzez: anything but the wagie life tbhtbh

I live in a forest