Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion anyone listen to Mkultra Support Group? (MSG)

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
11d 10h 6m
it's the musical collective of "incelcore" artists thats ran by negative xp, maybe you've heard of it. i think gezebelle gaburgably was in it briefly and others like hard christ, xo_willow, belowground, sodaboy64 etc are/were in it

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck
★★
19d 4m
Nope never heard of it

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
11d 10h 6m
Incelius Savage said:
Nope never heard of it
have you heard the song "scott pilgrim vs the world ruined a whole generation of women"? that's negative xps most popular song

the one that goes "bpd and ecstasy conceited with low self esteem she's a teenage dream if you hate yourself" etc.

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
79d 19h 58m
Gon sound a bit hypocriticalsies 4 me since ey hav crustsox as my sig but its very clear dat these ppl r edgy 15 year old LARPers. None of these ppl r actually incels or can relate 2 us. Ey mean sum of deir songs r bangers ngl but dont tink 4 a sec dat dey r makeing dis music 4 anything but monies

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
11d 10h 6m
sckicksal345 said:
Gon sound a bit hypocriticalsies 4 me since ey hav crustsox as my sig but its very clear dat these ppl r edgy 15 year old LARPers. None of these ppl r actually incels or can relate 2 us. Ey mean sum of deir songs r bangers ngl but dont tink 4 a sec dat dey r makeing dis music 4 anything but monies
why do you type like a sperg. lost a gorillion brain cells trying to read this

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck
★★
19d 4m
Lycan said:
have you heard the song "scott pilgrim vs the world ruined a whole generation of women"? that's negative xps most popular song

the one that goes "bpd and ecstasy conceited with low self esteem she's a teenage dream if you hate yourself" etc.
I don't search up incel music

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
79d 19h 58m
Lycan said:
why do you type like a sperg. lost a gorillion brain cells trying to read this
Ey hav a bad personality :feelsbadman:

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 11m
Lycan said:
it's the musical collective of "incelcore" artists thats ran by negative xp, maybe you've heard of it. i think gezebelle gaburgably was in it briefly and others like hard christ, xo_willow, belowground, sodaboy64 etc are/were in it
Yeah it is my favorite group

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
123d 16h 48m
I used to but I had to stop after I ran out of ammo and none of the stores had my brand... - in fps game

ZanshuCel

ZanshuCel

Greycel
3h 27m
Virginfest was organized by a foid and was filled with foids. Negative XP left with a blonde hole after performing four songs. D gezebelle or whatever the fuck her name is, is a foid.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
11d 10h 6m
ZanshuCel said:
Virginfest was organized by a foid and was filled with foids. Negative XP left with a blonde hole after performing four songs. D gezebelle or whatever the fuck her name is, is a foid.
yeah they aren't real incels but it's called incelcore because of the lyrics. as an actual incel and not a larper, i can still relate to the lyrics despite the artist being a larper, and i like the sound of it too

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8