Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone like to watch normie men doing random pointless shit around town?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
When you see men out it's usually the 1% chads with a women, normie men alone or the random cucked older guy with a wife and step kids.

The normies are usually just going shppping at some random place, buying overpriced fast food, playing games on their phone, walking around aimlessly. Trying to simulate some sort of active life and mission.

I guess it beats LDARing.

Ultimately as non-chads we're all just finding random pointless shit to do so we can cope.

But our looks matches are getting invited to parties, having men buy shit for her and living like a rock star.

When I was trying to be a normie, I did. Then I realised life has no meaning, they're all a bunch of cucks desperately looking for pussy and contributing to Mr Shekelsteins new yacht by spending money.

Sub-8 men have no reason to live

Hate, they wasting time, instead of searching cute adorable loli waifu for me

When I was trying to be a normie, I did. Then I realised life has no meaning, they're all a bunch of cucks desperately looking for pussy and contributing to Mr Shekelsteins new yacht by spending money.

Sub-8 men have no reason to live

I keep coming to that conclusion about myself and other incels when I see them fuck off around town.

The only useful cope I could think of was gym / basketball, but do that too much and you'll beat down your body making it too hard to recover.

Everything is designed for women. We really have nothing.

When you see men out it's usually the 1% chads with a women, normie men alone
What the heck are you talking about? I see Normie men with decent gf all the time I go outside.

What the heck are you talking about? I see Normie men with decent gf all the time I go outside.

sure bro i see 2/10 guys with 9/10 models all the time too bro PUA bro

They may have a "gf" but they'll likely be used for stability, betabux, open relationship, sexless relationship, or just be the slut's emotional handbag

Normie relationships never last, cos when normies get out of the presence of their GFs, they start talking with other normies, and realise they're being used or the girl is cheating or a slut.

tyler gets approached 10 times a day bro

looks don't matter
Looks do very matter. I do not disagree with you, women want Chads. But if they don't find the 1% Chad, they take Normie.

Looks do very matter. I do not disagree with you, women want Chads. But if they don't find the 1% Chad, they take Normie.

if you think 5/10 gets women you're retarded or trolling

but whatever i can lie too

2/10 fuck supermodels

blah blah

if you think 5/10 gets women you're retarded or trolling

but whatever i can lie too

2/10 fuck supermodels

blah blah
You only hear truth from me, that man do not want to hear. Ugly men are the only kind of men that can't get a women. I hate all the JBW and "Just be Chad" bullshit posters. I've tried Normie game and still got matches. Uf you cannot get laid, it means that you're too ugly.

I saw two chads walking at around 11:30pm and a group of like 10 clubbing foids walked past and literally catcalled the two chads. “Hello gorgeous boys!”
Massive mega suifuel

Watching NPCs is always fun at first, but then it gets boring

You only hear truth from me, that man do not want to hear. Ugly men are the only kind of men that can't get a women. I hate all the JBW and "Just be Chad" bullshit posters. I've tried Normie game and still got matches. Uf you cannot get laid, it means that you're too ugly.
Yeah I hate that Sub 8 shit.Give me 6/10 looks and NT brain,I will not return here

People watching can be fun.

Especially in my BMW.

Sipping my vanilla latte.

I guess it's better ladring.

I don't go outside tbh there is no reason to

When you see men out it's usually the 1% chads with a women, normie men alone or the random cucked older guy with a wife and step kids.

The normies are usually just going shppping at some random place, buying overpriced fast food, playing games on their phone, walking around aimlessly. Trying to simulate some sort of active life and mission.

I guess it beats LDARing.

Ultimately as non-chads we're all just finding random pointless shit to do so we can cope.

But our looks matches are getting invited to parties, having men buy shit for her and living like a rock star.

Nah fuck that most human's are uninteresting they have no intersting characteristic's tbh i perfer high iq societies but we ain't that were hedonistic aesthic society tbh