Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone like old electronics?

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
Does anyone like ignoring normie logic and living in the past? I am enjoying old products that are better than the new ones that come out, and I like to wear thrift store clothes while normies squander their cash on stupid shit that won't make their life better.

Typing this from an x230 from 2012, next to my iPad 3 with iOS 6 and using some old samsung android phone from 2009 for my music, it has a wolfson DAC that is bypassed with voodoo sound and it sounds really good. My favorite console is the dreamcast as well, nearly every random game on that was good.

Any other incel enjoy using old products?

lol fucking hipster snowflake hope you enjoy using others garbage

like if you can afford better than why not do it seriously

I like old consoles and computers, like the Sega Saturn, Genesis, Nintendo, and Commodore.

My macbook and my phone are both from 2014. I don't own many other digital electronics.

One of my external harddrives is from 2008 though. Use it pretty often.

It's nice for nostalgia. But old tech just cant compare to new tech.

Yeah bloke. I love older gaming consoles. I still play my vintage 2002 Xbox all the time. I was playing Max Payne 2 the other day and Rainbow Six 3. I still use my Playstation 2 and N64 and Gamecube occasionally. My newest computer is a 2012 Lenovo ideapad which i've upgraded to SSD and an i7 and upgraded its RAM and its still perfectly satisfactory. My older 2010 HP laptop also does fairly well and i have older Samsung, Dell and Lenovo laptops that i use for things.

I'm still using a Galaxy S5 and i have my old S4 as well as my Nexus 7 2012 and i don't feel like changing any of them.

I still like Windows XP and Windows 7. I use Ubuntu half the time and will become a full time Ubuntucel when Windows 7 is long out of support and is no longer usable. I don't like Windows 10 and i have a low opinion of its stability. I still maintain machines at work which are running on Windows 95, 98 and even a DOS machine. I have my notebook or DOS commands in my locker at work.

I like old cars as well. Love my 96 Landcruiser and my 03 Corolla. Might get a late 90's/early 00's Landrover in the future too. Old cars have a lot less to go wrong with them than the newer ones do.

commander_zoidberg said:
Old cars have a lot less to go wrong with them than the newer ones do.

Involuntarily said:
Does anyone like ignoring normie logic and living in the past? I am enjoying old products that are better than the new ones that come out, and I like to wear thrift store clothes while normies squander their cash on stupid shit that won't make their life better.

Typing this from an x230 from 2012, next to my iPad 3 with iOS 6 and using some old samsung android phone from 2009 for my music, it has a wolfson DAC that is bypassed with voodoo sound and it sounds really good. My favorite console is the dreamcast as well, nearly every random game on that was good.

Any other incel enjoy using old products?

x230 is a solid machine 

it is actually better than the current cucktops in the lower price range

nausea said:

Never used one of those. Was probably infeiror to the COMMOGOD anyways.

Nautica1983 said:
nausea said:
Never used one of those. Was probably infeiror to the COMMOGOD anyways.
STAY AWAY FROM ME

commander_zoidberg said:
I love older gaming consoles. I still play my vintage 2002 Xbox all the time
nonsense eh

Sadist said:
lol fucking hipster snowflake hope you enjoy using others garbage
like if you can afford better than why not do it seriously

>hipster
>incel

choose one

Nautica1983 said:
I like old consoles and computers, like the Sega Saturn, Genesis, Nintendo, and Commodore.

do you emulate them or use them?

uninstall said:
x230 is a solid machine
it is actually better than the current cucktops in the lower price range

Definitely. $100 gets you a 12in with 9 cell, i5, fingerprint reader and SSD.

commander_zoidberg said:
Yeah bloke. I love older gaming consoles. I still play my vintage 2002 Xbox all the time. I was playing Max Payne 2 the other day and Rainbow Six 3. I still use my Playstation 2 and N64 and Gamecube occasionally. My newest computer is a 2012 Lenovo ideapad which i've upgraded to SSD and an i7 and upgraded its RAM and its still perfectly satisfactory. My older 2010 HP laptop also does fairly well and i have older Samsung, Dell and Lenovo laptops that i use for things.
I'm still using a Galaxy S5 and i have my old S4 as well as my Nexus 7 2012 and i don't feel like changing any of them.
I still like Windows XP and Windows 7. I use Ubuntu half the time and will become a full time Ubuntucel when Windows 7 is long out of support and is no longer usable. I don't like Windows 10 and i have a low opinion of its stability. I still maintain machines at work which are running on Windows 95, 98 and even a DOS machine. I have my notebook or DOS commands in my locker at work.
I like old cars as well. Love my 96 Landcruiser and my 03 Corolla. Might get a late 90's/early 00's Landrover in the future too. Old cars have a lot less to go wrong with them than the newer ones do.
I use Win10 LTSB. It does have issues though, and I regret getting it over Win7 but I already installed a lot of shit on it. Linux is the next frontier.

Do you root your android phones too? I like older cars as well. Before they went with fuel injection, you used to be able to fix it a lot easier.

I am interested in old tech, though none of it exists here sadly. Would love to get an old 486 DOS/Win3.1 machine to mess around with.
Or one of the older PowerPC Macintosh computers, I've always liked the way the old MacOS system looked.

You watch vwestlife and uxwbill on YouTube? They're pretty good imo.

Involuntarily said:
>hipster
>incel

choose one

do you emulate them or use them?

Definitely. $100 gets you a 12in with 9 cell, i5, fingerprint reader and SSD.

I use Win10 LTSB. It does have issues though, and I regret getting it over Win7 but I already installed a lot of shit on it. Linux is the next frontier.

Do you root your android phones too? I like older cars as well. Before they went with fuel injection, you used to be able to fix it a lot easier.

where can I get it for 100?

Yes. 

I used a 2006 Nokia phone until like 2015. My keyboard I'm currently typing on is from 1997, and the same for my speakers. 90% of everything I own is pre-2004 besides my gaming computer, my DSes, my monitor (from 2009), my mouse, and my Xbox 360. I just like the aesthetic.

nausea said:

Weren't those released in Japan only? I heard they're hella expensive.