Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone like being called a loser?

Void

Void

LosER
★★★★
I fucking love it when people call me a loser or a coward. It gets me hard considering that they see me as being fucking worthless and trashes of society, with no way to be saved.
Whenever the US president call "certain" people coward or loser I feel good because I accepted that this is who I am and they will remember me for it.

I'm not being a cuck but I have embraced how society view us, it'll make it easier for them to remember who you are. There's no winning against them, just ways to make them remember who these "losers" and "cowards" are.

Last edited:
No it makes me seethe with rage. I fantasise about annihilating everyone that has ever looked down on me.

No it makes me seethe with rage. I fantasise about annihilating everyone that has ever looked down on me.

It also make me angry, but I have accepted and if this is how they want to play, so be it.

It also make me angry, but I have accepted and if this is how they want to play, so be it.
I’ve accepted that I’m a loser and outcast too but i could never get hard over it. The thought of being an all powerful god is much more arousing to me.

I’ve accepted that I’m a loser and outcast too but i could never get hard over it. The thought of being an all powerful god is much more arousing to me.
>last seen 42 minutes ago
>just posted a message

What sorcery is this? :feelsbaton:

just accept it.. we are born losers...true blackpill enlightenment

I fucking love it when people call me a loser or a coward. It gets me hard considering that they see me as being fucking worthless and trashes of society, with no way to be saved.
what

Did you want to be loser when you was a child? I surely didnt but i am now.

Gives me a hard on every time

No, but I’ve grown apathetic towards insults

Go forth brothER as a hERo

This, aroused in a "yes this is all I've ever wanted" way, not in a sexual way.

I like being called a little boy by my mommygf.