Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone knows what happened to @FrustratedWhiteMale

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
i miss him.Feels like a lot of people whom i know are vanishing or roping at an alarming rate.i hope he is doing well

He sometimes turns online but I think he grew tired of the accusations that he was roleplaying

roped most likely

He sometimes turns online but I think he grew tired of the accusations that he was roleplaying
on his profile it says he was last seen on march 6 of 2020.what makes you say he sometimes turns online?

on his profile it says he was last seen on march 6 of 2020.what makes you say he sometimes turns online?
Because people have been asking where he is since January

Covid might have killed him rip, I think he lived in New York, the worst affected area

@FrustratedWhiteMale I miss you

He might have roped

He probably roped.

I was gonna make a thread about him but I forgot his @

The man probably just got bored of the forum and left
Feels like a lot of people whom i know are vanishing
I probably don't have to tell you this but that's just the natural order of things, people come and go. Eventually all the biggest posters on here will get bored and leave, but new ones will come in and the cycle repeats.

Covid might have killed him rip, I think he lived in New York, the worst affected area
Fuck, I hope not. I'm pretty sure he's the oldest member on the forum which would put him at a higher risk than most of us.

His sex doll killed him

He might've died from COVID.

He got bored of larping.

He was an old man living in New York, expect the worst tbh..

The man probably just got bored of the forum and left

I probably don't have to tell you this but that's just the natural order of things, people come and go. Eventually all the biggest posters on here will get bored and leave, but new ones will come in and the cycle repeats.
Based, all the 2017cels are banned, except 1 guy i forgot his name

Fuck, I hope not. I'm pretty sure he's the oldest member on the forum which would put him at a higher risk than most of us.
I think @Emba is very close to his age?

If he did rope, i hope he’s in a better place. Used to see him here all the time back when I lurked

I think @Emba is very close to his age?
Yes. Indeed...

I took

@FrustratedWhiteMale

to Canada and sold him to the Canadians for $300cdn worth of UNBLENDED Canadian Whiskey!

Then i stole a car and moved into his house where i currently am fucking his dolls!

Since I'm a evil racist I hung up the dark skinned dills with meathooks through their tits! Lol. They didn't [email protected]
@Emba @FrothySolutions @Angry_runt some noteworthy oldcels
I'M NOTe WORTHY!

Yes. Indeed...

I took

@FrustratedWhiteMale

to Canada and sold him to the Canadians for $300cdn worth of UNBLENDED Canadian Whiskey!

Then i stole a car and moved into his house where i currently am fucking his dolls!

Since I'm a evil racist I hung up the dark skinned dills with meathooks through their tits! Lol. They didn't [email protected]

I'M NOTe WORTHY!
:feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul: