Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone knows any not-dead femcels forums?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
We need hammies to rise up
in some femcel forum.

27 HAMMIES WILL RISE UP
we just need to know where. Please link something if you have anything thx tbhthhb

Hammy is our saint. All heil the hammer.

Femcels forums are usually dead because it's a joke. You can find some 'lonely' foids at r/FA tho

Hammy is our saint. All heil the hammer.

Femcels forums are usually dead because it's a joke. You can find some 'lonely' foids at r/FA tho
got banned from r/FA plus all hammies would get banned pretty quick ;_; we need some forum or discord server of femcels lulz

Only one is on reddit and 30-40 cucks get banned daily trying to ask them out.

I dont think they have any forums. all of them are larpers anyway

femcels are fake news

There so many attention craving foids on r/foreveralone many of them are edgy "depressed" foid teens who die without 1 day of attention and only want chad

Good. idea, raid fem forums

Me included :feelscry: I just wanted to eat some femcel pussy :feelsrope:
#metoo i got banned within 10min, fucking attention whores all of them can get laid and want Chad to commit in LTR. Foid = volcel by definition all of them are fakecels, they doesn't even know what incel even mean, they changed it to (((femcel))) they just use it as comma put in random places because it has absolute no meaning and make no sense, but they are too low iq to even acknowledge that they just parrot us men.

fuarrk still recovering from that dogpill in the femcel server :feelsrope:

Can we stop using that word. Instead refer to them to chad chasers

Last edited:
I say we burn them all

Just invade them theory

lmaoo they’re all dead because foids CANNOT be lonely and CANNOT be incel no matter what