Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone know what this fleshlight machine is called?

spinning robot pussy

what will happen if you're about to cum and this shit keeps on stroking your dick?

They are referred to as automatic strokers. Plenty to choose from.

Laughing my ass off seeing this shit, the peak off humanity rn

Imagine letting yourself ruling by foids and buying this shit instead, off going outside and do something too get some pussy (in specific way)

spinning robot pussy
what will happen if you're about to cum and this shit keeps on stroking your dick?
Where can I buy this
Laughing my ass off seeing this shit, the peak off humanity rn

yeah, i heard about them
some of them can apply some electricity to your cock to make you feel a bit more tense and better.
some of them can even use boiling water to be hotter and you can use teeth paste as a lube to make the feeling more hot

yeah, i heard about them
some of them can apply some electricity to your cock to make you feel a bit more tense and better.
some of them can even use boiling water to be hotter and you can use teeth paste as a lube to make the feeling more hot
I can't tell if you are joking or not :feelskek:
That sounds like an interesting experience. Not sure how I feel about using electricity or scalding water. Too many things could go awry
Toothpaste? :feelsaww: Crazy people

human vaginas are obselete!