Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Anyone know what happened to this guy?

B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★

Was he really incel or just another paid actor like lot of other "incel documentaries"? If it's real was he posting here before? Is he ascended?

Was he really incel or just another paid actor like lot of other "incel documentaries"? If it's real was he posting here before? Is he ascended?

its @LeFrenchCel

He mogs me.

mogs me to infinity and back

He is either a paid actor or one of the many fakecels on here

None of those documentary makers came within 100m of an inkwell, all smonk and mirrors to earn an easy buck and demonize the already marginalized.

For Vice's dishonesty, I do not believe he ever was a member of this forum prior to the video's upload.

No idea- it's possible he was a paid actor, was never even a user here, or perhaps ascended.

paid actor. He’s a white mtn

When the video first uploaded no one on here knew who any of them were. He’s a paid actor